Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather ascend with this white hapa or Arab hapa

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Which one?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
White hapa
IMG 20240706 235322

Arab hapa
IMG 20240707 000705
By the way, I'm not cherrypicking, many users said the White hapa was hot before. While, I haven't asked anyone about the Arab Hapa

Last edited:
White hapa easily mogs her

@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Ron.Belgrade
@Despicablecel
@LeFrenchCel
@AsakuraHao

Oh come on! One has a good photo the other has a bad and blurry photo! This is hardly fair.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DeliriousMerchant
@Fatass3000

Hapa here looks more lifefuel. You picked one of the worst images for Arab foids.
I'd ascend with this Hapa even if Arabs look better for most part.

Hapa here looks more lifefuel. You picked one of the worst images for Arab foids.
I'd ascend with this Hapa even if Arabs look better for most part.
That's not an Arab. She is an Arab Hapa(half Arab, half chink)

I knew she looked Asian.
White Hapa mogs here.
Asian foids without skin, hair lightening, and surgery are ugly as shit. Anime and kpop has made people think Asians look like Hapas. But yes I agree the Arab Hapa isn't the best looking. This is how ugly noodlwhores can look unfrauded.
IMG 20240707 002536
Compare this with this
IMG 20240707 000705

Both are Chad only

Hbu brocel?
Arab Hapa (half Arab, half Asian), Maybe, the white Hapa(half English, Japanese) is better looking objectively, considering the votes, maybe it's Just my in group prefence bias.

Asian foids without skin, hair lightening, and surgery are ugly as shit.

I still remember that whole episode where Asian foids were changing their entire facial structure with the make-up trends. Fraudulent behaviour indeed.

I am claiming I am closer to Arab than Niggers.
Somalis are closer to Arabs then niggers genetically. And there's also a lot of yemeni-somali couples for some reason. The children don't look black from what I have seen.

Arab Hapa (half Arab, half Asian), Maybe, the white Hapa(half English, Japanese) is better looking objectively, considering the votes, maybe it's Just my in group prefence bias.
An actual good take for once

Its obvious white hapas mog arab hapas because white features mog arab features

An actual good take for once

Its obvious white hapas mog arab hapas because white features mog arab features
The Arab hapa girl isn't anything special. That's why. It's not about white or non white.

Arab Hapas just look Asian. White Hapas sometimes look partially White. I don't like Asian girls much so I'd choose the White Hapa.

i would take them both if i could

Arab Hapas just look Asian. White Hapas sometimes look partially White. I don't like Asian girls much so I'd choose the White Hapa.
Arab HAPAS don't look Asian. Asians are far uglier. There are Arab Hapas who look more whiter

white Hapa(half English, Japanese)
Could come out perfect if she has English height, eyes, and nose, while having Japanese hair and skin. But usually, they just look fully Asian to me.

Could come out perfect if she has English height, eyes, and nose, while having Japanese hair and skin. But usually, they just look fully Asian to me.
@Despicablecel