Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you push old lady in road in Minecraft

Will yud

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I wouldnt cuz im gentleman.

Would you push old lady or woman in road so she get ran over by car or bus? Or in subway

Why would do that? Just killing some random old ass women? There's nothing to gain from that.

Kind of a glowpost ngl

Why would do that? Just killing some random old ass women? There's nothing to gain from that.

Kind of a glowpost ngl
2E74687C 4F51 4058 8794 B06A8B966661

Kind of a glowpost ngl
Xp.

I'm a gentleman as well. I refuse to do that.

Yea she was just some stupid whore back in the day that some other guy got to fuck

A foid from the site "Stormfront" once said:

"If I saw a young Black toddler near a moving car, I'd quickly push the child into the road"

As much fun as jesting about killing normies/foids is, I wouldn't have the heart to do it. Unlike many normies and especially fefails who display subtle signs of selfish and psychopathic behavior and would gladly do horrible things to others so long as it is for personal gain and they can justify it. Unironically I have greater morals