Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you prefer to carry weapons when going outside?

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
I know it is illegal sometimes, but if you were to leave your home, would you hypothetically prefer to be armed with pseudoweapons or concealed weaponary? This world is getting more hostile and you never know when someone is just going to go apeshit on you for existing in a back alley. Or, perhaps you are dealing with the cognitive dissonance of having been thrust into a malicious world, without being armed to the teeth.

Last edited:
I know it is illegal, but if you were to leave your home, would you hypothetically prefer to be armed with pseudoweapons or concealed weaponary? This world is getting more hostile and you never know when someone is just going to go apeshit on you for existing in a back alley. Or, perhaps you are dealing with the cognitive dissonance of having been thrust into a malicious world, without being armed to the teeth.
K85DQsa

Last Friday, i went to class in video game with a knife in my bag in video game for whatever reason in video game

I know it is illegal, but if you were to leave your home, would you hypothetically prefer to be armed with pseudoweapons or concealed weaponary?
Not necessary where I live.

legal concealed carry for me. It's sad that you need one just to walk around in my area.

Carrying a gun iz the ultimate mog

I carry pocket knife. Its useful.
Same, i would carry a damn bazooka if i owned one. Im scared of normies, they are aggressive and unpredictable.

I just rely on my luck, somehow nobody ever attacks me. And if somebody tries something I can run really quick and climb well, like a parcour escape.

What do you mean it's illegal? Since when?

And nice try fedcel, lmao.

Ofcourse its GrAYcel

Why aren't you responding, @Scilence? Seems awfully SUS, wouldn't you say? We see you lurking.
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live
Unforunately, I have no VPN in video game, but, I notice that I am overall more stable when going to carpenter school carrying some carpenter knives.

why tf would I wanna carry weapons outside? that's so retarded, I'm not a third world shitskin

I already carry a knife, since I live in a known gang area. Got stopped by some gang members a few times, but talked my way out of it

I carry pocket knifes with me

Yes I need a weapon to protect myself from the “domesticated” dogs and normies that attack me on sight

I always have a hunting knife on me