Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you pay to become bluepilled again

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I would. Back then you could be delusional and still have hope for a change that isn’t happening. The blackpill is truth but truth is misery

Dont need to i can just delusionmax

Hell no. That dumb hope shit was painful af.

Good question and I think I'd say yes.

Blackpill is such a fucking double edged sword. One one hand, I'm happy to know the truth. I sought it in my desperation and found it. That's pretty cool. But I'm starting fear that being blackpilled can block you from ever ascending to normie life because your mind will constantly be filled with all kinds of unconventional and politically incorrect shit that is a social suicide to say out loud. Getting blackpilled will kind of prevent you from ever being a natural normie as you will have to be constantly suppressing certains thoughts from your mind. You'll despise women for their nature. How can I ever find happiness with this mind space?

Good question and I think I'd say yes.

Blackpill is such a fucking double edged sword. One one hand, I'm happy to know the truth. I sought it in my desperation and found it. That's pretty cool. But I'm starting fear that being blackpilled can block you from ever ascending to normie life because your mind will constantly be filled with all kinds of unconventional and politically incorrect shit that is a social suicide to say out loud. Getting blackpilled will kind of prevent you from ever being a natural normie as you will be constantly suppressing certains thoughts from your mind.
The blackpill wanted you and has you for life.

Sometimes I wish yes but mostly no. Better to know the truth.

The blackpill wanted you and has you for life.
I feel like this is a moment where IncelTears and other cucks could smugly say "I told you, inkwell :)"
I was just desperate and angry. Of course I wanted to find out what was causing the rejections. :feelsohgod:

I feel like this is a moment where IncelTears and other cucks could smugly say "I told you, inkwell :)"
I was just desperate and angry. Of course I wanted to find out what was causing the rejections. :feelsohgod:
Fuck all that shite, I had a day in town yesterday and it was hilarious being blackpilled. I literally just stared and smirked at people until they got paranoid and insecure.

Fuck all that shite, I had a day in town yesterday and it was hilarious being blackpilled. I literally just stared and smirked at people until they got paranoid and insecure.
Based tbh. Low-inhib is an awesome trait because it makes public places you playground basically.

I still felt the same amount of pain from the loneliness and rejection when I was bluepilled as I do now being blackpilled, So it`s inconsequential really. If anything its a more pitiful fate being bluepilled as a trucel since you are always chasing after that deceitful specter called "hope". At least when you are blackpilled you have accepted that it`s over.

Last edited:
What a bunch of fags :lul:

What for ? I'll be blackpilled eventually again. Why do i want to go through those phases of depression again? When you are a genetic failure , there is no escape. Bluepill is nice when you are still young. you still think you have a chance due to your naivete.

No. being bluepill was one of the worst times of my life, from the horn effect; at some times, I think I was borderline disrespected almost every day/week or usually got jokes about my looks. Knowledge from the redpill and blackpill improved my life from being more NT/less nervous and through lookmaxxing which got me treated better from the halo effect.

Last edited:
Only if that blue pill was accompanied by having a girlfriend.

No because i'm a giga truecel and being :bluepill: wouldn't serve me any purpose,it would actually be a disservice.

No. I don't really want to have to learn the lessons of the blackpill the hard, brutal way. Don't really need to go through those years of depression again. Now I am pleasantly numb

No. Imo it's better to know the truth of the blackpill as soon as possible instead of staying bluepilled

No.

I would pay to have been blackpilled sooner.

I’m definitely more miserable now knowing the truth of the world. Sometimes ignorance is bliss and I somewhat agree with cypher in the matrix.