Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you move to the arctic tundra for a Uralic caribou herder gf

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
01-ella-li-spik_2x3.jpg

Ella-Li Spik of Jokkmokk, Sweden, is one of only a small percentage of Sami who grow up herding reindeer. She is part of a new generation with plans to attend college. "I want to explore the world," she says, "but I always want reindeer to be part of my life.":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Jfl at her last name, mang:feelskek:

"i want to explore chad and reindeer"

Cumfuel for Ethniccels

01-ella-li-spik_2x3.jpg

Ella-Li Spik of Jokkmokk, Sweden, is one of only a small percentage of Sami who grow up herding reindeer. She is part of a new generation with plans to attend college. "I want to explore the world," she says, "but I always want reindeer to be part of my life.":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
First of all, the Sami people are not Uralic. Their language is of the Uralic language family, but they don't inhabit the Urals.
They're the indigenous people of Europe.
I would, if I would be able to have a proper source of income in a tundra hellhole.

no too Cold for ethnics like me. I will freeze to death if I moved

They're the indigenous people of Europe.
Cope

The Norse were in Scandinavia before them and Basques were in Europe before either of them

When people call Sami “indigenous” what they mean is “primitive and non-white”:feelshaha:

Cope

The Norse were in Scandinavia before them and Basques were in Europe before either of them

When people call Sami “indigenous” what they mean is “primitive and non-white”:feelshaha:
The Norse and Basques are also native.
Also, the Sami are white.

She is part of a new generation with plans to attend college. "I want to explore the world," she says, "but I always want reindeer to be part of my life.":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
That's how every culture dies, when foids get the urge to explore the world for Chad.

Aren't there chads in Sweden?
Yeah but not in the frozen tundra where Sami habas live

That’s why she’s going to Nordic university with Pewdiepie Chads mab

Yeah but not in the frozen tundra where Sami habas live

That’s why she’s going to Nordic university with Pewdiepie Chads mab
No luck for ricecels :feelsUgh:

Aren't there chads in Sweden?
Yeah, but she will destroy tradition of her reindeer tribe and become a biiter Leftist in Sweden's big cities and get fucked by Somalis.

Yeah, but she will destroy tradition of her reindeer tribe and become a biiter Leftist in Sweden's big cities and get fucked by Somalis.
:feelsUgh: This ain't it mang.

One haplogroup doesn't make you a different ethnicity :feelskek:
The official consensus is that Sami have 13% Asian admixture but it’s likely far higher
F6B018C6 B295 40CB A361 B92D758D4996

They are habas

The official consensus is that Sami have 13% Asian admixture but it’s likely far higher
View attachment 699348
They are habas
"likely far higher" is an unsubstanciated claim.

All of Europe seems to have been settled by Homo Sapiens from Asia and the Middle East quite some time after the original exodus from Africa. That doesn’t make us “really Asian” any more than the African ancestry of all humans makes everyone in the world “really African”. Having moved in as soon as the ice sheet receded fits any reasonable definition of the word “native”.

"likely far higher" is an unsubstanciated claim.

All of Europe seems to have been settled by Homo Sapiens from Asia and the Middle East quite some time after the original exodus from Africa. That doesn’t make us “really Asian” any more than the African ancestry of all humans makes everyone in the world “really African”. Having moved in as soon as the ice sheet receded fits any reasonable definition of the word “native”.
They are habas

Too fat and too cold.

No, I'm not moving to Niflheim for that. I'll go there and bring her to somewhere warm, though.

She's a literal angel
What a fucking cuck.

She's a hole. She pisses, shits, and bleeds from her holes, and she will leave you for chad the first moment the opportunity presents itself.

She looks like my great great great great×32 grandma when she was riding horses in the Eurasian steppes.

@Broly thoughts on my great gram gram's look a like?
She's a literal angel
E*hnic detected

01-ella-li-spik_2x3.jpg

Hell yeah.

The girl in the picture in the OP is not a Hapa. She looks very white.

Someone out of Hitler’s wet dream

I want to fuck her on top of a reindeer. I would give her my benis. :feelsjuice:

not like she would go for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back