Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you marry a tall big athletic woman to have a strong son?

Would you marry a big girl taller than 5'9'' and heavier than 160 pounds (muscular, not fat)?

• Total voters
Of course I would rather have a big tittied Amazon gf to wife than a subhuman """"""woman""""""" who is flat and short

Yeah precisely. To be honest, as cucked as marriage is, I still sometimes like the idea of having a son. If I could choose, I'd pick the strongest biggest girl possible even if she isn't a virgin and isn't loyal. Just the thought of having a son who strength-mogs everyone would be good enough. At some point, even a total ogre should get girlfriends if he's over 6'4'' tall and ripped and muscular at 260 pounds. I would probably get a son like this with a girl who is big and athletic enough and he would have a better life than me.
this is how wealthy men who had their fill of women, they pick extremely tall and thin mannish women for breeding good sons, basically model looks but with uglier faces

it's almost a cliche for the bosses of the companies I work at, none of them go for petite cuties, they all pick the breeder model

this is how wealthy men who had their fill of women, they pick extremely tall and thin mannish women for breeding good sons, basically model looks but with uglier faces

it's almost a cliche for the bosses of the companies I work at, none of them go for petite cuties, they all pick the breeder model

Model women are weak though. They need to be athletic and have a muscular frame. I would pick a girl who is a successful wrestler or judoka, or maybe a handball player or something.

Model women are weak though. They need to be athletic and have a muscular frame. I would pick a girl who is a successful wrestler or judoka, or maybe a handball player or something.
honestly those are pretty rare unless they are roiders

marriage = cuckism

so no

Is this worship
Methinks marrying a girl that train herself into peak body condition wont make your son a peak bodybuilder.

You need to find a girl that is born shredded.Not one that train herself into a tall athlete

Is this worship
Methinks marrying a girl that train herself into peak body condition wont make your son a peak bodybuilder.

You need to find a girl that is born shredded.Not one that train herself into a tall athlete

If they're doing better at sports than other girls (who also train) it's usually because they have better genes.

She's 5'9''. Of course she has way more muscle that average women, she is a genetic freak and Olympic athlete.

She has the best possible genes to give you a strong big ogre/Chad son.

Here's another pic of her where you can see her physique better. Big quads and leg muscles probably add up to muscles.

zsanett-nmeth-64fe0a20-9bbb-48d2-8361-ec83176abac-resize-750.jpeg

Also you can see her big frame here

20181024nemeth-zsanett-birkozovb.jpg

These are some high level genes for a female, her son definitely won't be framecel.
Perfect tbh. Would cancel out my rice framecel and manletism genes. After all, it's mother's genes that play more. You hear this bluepilled visitors? This is the ideal girl for me. Not some feminine stacies

This thread made me think how my ideal partner for creating 10/10 son would be like. I think she'd need to have high emotional intelligence, and preferably be extremely low inhib. I am high inhib and my low social/emotional intelligence holds me back considerably. She'd also need to have small frame and be short.
As for the face - small jaw and chin (but still defined), short face, big doe eyes, thin lips, extremely feminine. She also should be blonde and white, like me. My face is ogre tier so she needs to erase my features. Our son would look like:
600full bjc3b6rn andrc3a9sen

His beauty and cunning personality would elevate him to the status of modern god, of piece of art that happens to he alive.

yes, im aiming in this lol