Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you live in an Incel-State?

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
1)No foids in this state.
2)The biological sex urges are met with dolls and realistic VR fapping.
3)For procreation the artificial wombs are used, the egg cells are bought from foids of other states, if you want to become a father and have a son.
4)Military is comprised of high-tech distance controled robots and drones.
5)Huge wall built around the state.

Hell, is this working out for me? - no. So, yeah I'm down, I want my VR sex doll to look like Sakura from Naruto.

Nah sounds like shit
i might do it if everything was free and we could build our own dream houses for free
i want a medieval castle historically accurate

Nah sounds like shit
i might do it if everything was free and we could build our own dream houses for free
i want a medieval castle historically accurate
A historically accurate castle would be extremely gross and unhygienic tbh. And very dark. And moldy, and rank. Unless you meant structure alone, while filling it out and equipping it with all modern conveniences and standards, which would kind of be missing the point.

My life can't get much worse than it is now, so yes

A historically accurate castle would be extremely gross and unhygienic tbh. And very dark. And moldy, and rank. Unless you meant structure alone, while filling it out and equipping it with all modern conveniences and standards, which would kind of be missing the point.
You have too many modern misconceptions about castle and medieval stuff. I've done research and know a lot on the subject. It would look like a historically accurate medieval castle on the inside and outside, but have modern stuff like lighting plumbing internet electricity and so on.

Depend on how realistic are the Dolls. But I think that we'll have way more value united than being alone. Alone we're just losers without nothing to add society, but together we can do a lot of things. Just imagine an incel state, a lot of people working to make something really good for lonely Man. I think that would be great

Why would you want eggs from whores when you can make them yourself?