Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you live in a world with reversed gender roles?

Would you live in a world with reverse gender roles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★★★
Title. @WorthlessSlavicShit's nigger police post inspired me to make this post :feelstrash::feelstrash:

So basically:
Women are 40% larger than men
Women have a higher sex drive
Men are fragile beings that need to be protected
Female-only conscription (all the soldiers being bombed to bits in Ukraine are female)
Femcels actually existing
...And all the other goodies

What remains the same:
Reproductive organs.

No, as we would just be used as (sex) slaves and be basically worthless and killed off. Look at what happens in species where this is the case.

I ain’t livin in a world where women are giants compared to men and men are fragile.

Yes if i am a stacy

Of course:feelsokman:. I'd be squeezing so many nice big titties:ahegao::feelsohh:, and then laugh when the chicks I'd grope would be told that they are lucky and should enjoy that:feelshaha::feelsthink:.

Yes because I'd have infinite SMV no matter what. I'd be privileged and worshipped by females no matter how ugly, short, etc. I am.

Tranny bait
Reversed gender roles ≠ trannyism

Of course:feelsokman:. I'd be squeezing so many nice big titties:ahegao::feelsohh:, and then laugh when the chicks I'd grope would be told that they are lucky and should enjoy that:feelshaha::feelsthink:.
Free sex everyday.

No. It would be infantilizing and humiliating.

Everyone who said "no" is not an incel btw

what's the downsides?

Wish there was more role reversal manga to read. Its good cope.

If I was a teen it might be cool, but as an adult I would honestly not know what to do.

Besides like two things, whats the difference from the real world? :feelskek:

Anything is better than current life

No. I'd rather live in a world where foids weren't necessary for anything.

Title. @WorthlessSlavicShit's nigger police post inspired me to make this post :feelstrash::feelstrash:

So basically:
Women are 40% larger than men
Women have a higher sex drive
Men are fragile beings that need to be protected
Female-only conscription (all the soldiers being bombed to bits in Ukraine are female)
Femcels actually existing
...And all the other goodies

What remains the same:
Reproductive organs.
100% would.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6