Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Would you like to know what interesting things are happening in your city? Or other cities?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
All of the viral videos you see are typically licensed by big Internet content aggregators. Like Jukin Media or Viral Hog. And on their websites they have all of the content they own. And usually each of the videos is labeled by where it was filmed and when.

Viral Hog is a little more up to date in labeling their content. But with this you can see how interesting your city is. Locationcels, maybe use this as a tool to pick a new spot to live in?

I don’t give a fuck about what happens to where I live I hope it burns to the ground

I don’t give a fuck about what happens to where I live I hope it burns to the ground

Then perhaps look for other places. Check these sites to see where the cool stuff is happening.

Then perhaps look for other places. Check these sites to see where the cool stuff is happening.
I don’t go outside and I don’t want to go outside I don’t give a fuck about these le epic haha viral videos nigga

I don’t go outside and I don’t want to go outside I don’t give a fuck about these le epic haha viral videos nigga

How do you eat?

All of the viral videos you see are typically licensed by big Internet content aggregators. Like Jukin Media or Viral Hog. And on their websites they have all of the content they own. And usually each of the videos is labeled by where it was filmed and when.

Viral Hog is a little more up to date in labeling their content. But with this you can see how interesting your city is. Locationcels, maybe use this as a tool to pick a new spot to live in?
Tbh,. If I bought a house, I'd just want to be in the whitest place

How old are you? They can't raise you forever.
Im not saying exactly but im still in high school, I plan to just neetmax or pick a retail job and split rent with my parents. Idgaf about my future at all, I’ll probably end up killing myself before I turn 30 anyways.

Im not saying exactly but im still in high school, I plan to just neetmax or pick a retail job and split rent with my parents. Idgaf about my future at all, I’ll probably end up killing myself before I turn 30 anyways.

Another teencel. Please have more consideration for your future.

How are you damn kids finding this place??? There's so many of you now.

I like the hot springs and low taxes, but it’s windy in Wyoming. a trade-off. Better than most states if ur a rancher or an oil man.

Well, if you really hate colored people, I don't think you'll mind the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back