Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you like to be reincarnated as a dog?

Would you take the offer?

• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If you died now you'd be born a dog in the next life, but you don't know if you'd be a large alpha breed or a small ugly beta breed.
Ten-things-you-didn%27t-know-about-German-shepherds-.jpg
Pug.jpeg

every dog on this planet is superior to me, the dogpill destroyed me

No man
China...

either stay dead and rot, or get a chance at reincarnation
obviously i'll take the more interesting one
plus possibly getting some foid puss

No man
China...
Apparently people in Egypt like to kill dogs too. They killed this dog's puppies so they wouldn't have to compete with them when they got bigger, a female is trying to comfort the dog in this video.

Apparently people in Egypt like to kill dogs too. They killed this dog's puppies so they wouldn't have to compete with them when they got bigger, a female is trying to comfort the dog in this video.

every ethnic country hates dogs, calling someone a dog is a very common insult. dogs are lowly creatures

white people view dogs as their equals because they lived with them in caves, white people always throw a fit when based ricecels skin and eat them

every ethnic country hates dogs, calling someone a dog is a very common insult. dogs are lowly creatures

white people view dogs as their equals because they lived with them in caves, white people always throw a fit when based ricecels skin and eat them
I don't believe in Islam, but Mohammad was dogpilled, that's why he ordered the killing of dogs.

For those who voted "no":

4d54263b22a2966b6422f37ac3b3e3dd.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
o-DOG-KISS-facebook.jpg
JaCZd.jpg

225.jpg
poster-1334256111_girl_frenchin_a_dog.gif
woman-marries-her-dog1.jpe
hqdefault.jpg

rmisy8.jpg
8qwoeE.gif

Yes bro. This one in particular.
8ECE7584 9303 4457 9019 FB9C83C37962

@Ritalincel

Yes, anyone who voted no is coping.

Rather incel than dog tbh, keep that in mind as a dog you are basically retarded and operate on instincts. You may get some sex but thats all.

Also as a large dog breed you live for like 10 years then die...not for me.

Human life is much more interesting.

Yes, the dogpill is unstoppable

Inability to mentally suffer and being likely to have consensual sex with femoids? Sign me up

Last edited:
I'd be a pitbull bro. extreme chad

I'd be a big dog with a big dick and I'd want to be owned by a sorority ;)

bark once if yes bark twice if no

Why fhemorrhoids (i copied that term from another incel) like kissing dogs so much? When you kiss a girl you are literally putting your lips on dogs feces, since dogs licks their asses and balls.

As a violent pitbull so i can rip cucks and roasties to shreds

they want that
They want to put their lips on dog’s balls and ass?

Foids are insane, they are addicted to the scent of their dog’s balls, maybe they eat dog’s smegma too.

Kissing a foid means you are kissing dog’s smegma.

They want to put their lips on dog’s balls and ass?

Foids are insane, they are addicted to the scent of their dog’s balls, maybe they eat dog’s smegma too.

Kissing a foid means you are kissing dog’s smegma.
yes bro absolutely addicted to dog balls

Why fhemorrhoids (i copied that term from another incel) like kissing dogs so much? When you kiss a girl you are literally putting your lips on dogs feces, since dogs licks their asses and balls.

That's a way convoluted way to eat dog shit and dog piss.

Whores generally eat them fresh and direct.

Please stop this:woke::woke::woke:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I want to be reincarnated as a nuclear bomb during WW3

Dogs are the NEET masters. Imagine getting everything paid for you and, despite being mentally incapable of a lot of things, you are still given most of what you want, and act on emotion alone. Sounds like something familiar...:waitwhat:

Dogs are the NEET masters. Imagine getting everything paid for you and, despite being mentally incapable of a lot of things, you are still given most of what you want, and act on emotion alone. Sounds like something familiar...:waitwhat:
Some dogs work, there are dogs who are literally more successful than me. :feelsrope:
12795486_858656867578337_2412322524683332960_n.jpg

Some dogs work, there are dogs who are literally more successful than me. :feelsrope:
12795486_858656867578337_2412322524683332960_n.jpg
Catching bad guys and running around. Sounds like a blast tbh. But I think they get put in kennels when not working. Still better than incel life.