Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you like to be born as a foid if you could?

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
Would you like to be born as a foid if you could choose your sex before birth, only to avoid inceldon ? Because foids don't have any difficulty to have friends, date and sex, even the ugly ones?

No, i'd rather be incel than fuckhole#961261245612

It's strange, if I were to have children, I would want them all to be born female so they would not suffer however I would never want to born female nor do I feel as if I have missed out by not being born female despite foids living on tutorial mode. I think this is because foids are not truly 100% human in a metaphysical sense, they are incapable of true introspection and reflection on the level of a man. Therefore, I don't feel I have missed out despite being inkwell. It's kinda like asking the question would you rather be a dog or a human. Sure, life as a dog would be simple, carefree, and blissful but at the end of day you'd still be a retarded animal and who the fuck would want that?

No I would want to be born as an attractive man never a foid. Soulless creatures are hardly even classified as human

I'd rather be a Tiger:feelsdevil:

No my brain don’t aspire to live like a female .:feelsseriously:
We hate foids because they sexually starve us.
We are not jealous of them

I have no desire to change my gender and become a female. Being male feels good in general, the only thing that is good about being a woman is that you can’t do anything wrong, you don’t have to prove yourself to anyone, you get unconditional respect and love, while as a male you need to literally fight in order to be treated like a human being.

If i could, i would change peoples minds and society, rather than change my gender.

Would you like to be born as a foid if you could choose your sex before birth, only to avoid inceldon ? Because foids don't have any difficulty to have friends, date and sex, even the ugly ones?
hell no I would rather be born as a bull in Spain

No, I don’t want to shit out blood every month from a hole. But I might just be biased since I am already male now. Maybe if I was a genderless soul on a select screen, I would think differently.

Tranny thread
It’s not tranny if you are actually born the opposite gender.

I rather not being born again

Yes, I would be an asexual Queen. No sex but worshipped by society

Women are largely ruled by their emotions. At least as a man I can think logically and know about the universe and how things really function. Most women live in lala land.

that's like asking if you'd like to have been born in a wealthy upper class 1st world family instead of a 3rd world poverty stricken family, who the fuck would say no to an easier life?

No. I've struggled much.

1 Abuse

that's like asking if you'd like to have been born in a wealthy upper class 1st world family instead of a 3rd world poverty stricken family, who the fuck would say no to an easier life?
there is a tradeoff, you will never know about the Blackpill.

there is a tradeoff, you will never know about the Blackpill.
women don't need to know about it because it doesn't affect them, most women will reproduce with a partner

I dunno. If I also were able to choose my sexual orientation to be a lesbian, why not? Like, imagine you're a foid who fucks other foids. Still better than being an incel.

I dunno. If I also were able to choose my sexual orientation to be a lesbian, why not? Like, imagine you're a foid who fucks other foids. Still better than being an incel.
How about to became a foid through surgery of gender resignification, hormone treatment, facial surgery, Silicone applying, botox, make up, all this to look feminine as much as possible to become accepted as a transgender woman that looks more feminine than actual females, and try to be lesbian. Only this to get out inceldon lol. Crazy.

Never , we are born enemies

No, I would be physically weaker and get less respect than I would as a man. I also don't want to leak blood out of my crotch or go through the pain of childbirth. I feel sorry for foids at times.

How about to became a foid through surgery of gender resignification, hormone treatment, facial surgery, Silicone applying, botox, make up, all this to look feminine as much as possible to become accepted as a transgender woman that looks more feminine than actual females, and try to be lesbian.
Nuh, that sucks.

Yes, I wish I could reborn as a girl. I like to live in tutorial mode with cheat codes. I like to win.

Rationally thinking, yes. It would mean enjoying 24/7 and having to put no effort on anything . But then again, i dont want to be a vile fuckhole cum deposit with mental retardation that will lose meaning in life past prime. I rather be a capable male forever.

Yes, life would be on tutorial mode, i woukd have free whiteknights and simps for me, free pleasure, free validation, easy income and a stable ending, no effort while being used as cum toilet (which females enjoy). Being a incel is miserable and not even close to be compared.

Yes but I would be lesbian only

also fag thread ngl tbh