Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you like to be able to talk to a woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33897
  • Start date
Deleted member 33897

Deleted member 33897

newcomer to the incel community
-
If there was a woman you could talk to, who is reasonably empathetic but listens to you, would that make you less depressed? She would have no intention of having sex with you (but there would be factors that have nothing to do with you preventing that, such as age difference or distance), but would that make you better? would talking to her (even if it was online) decrease your desire to die? Honestly, I am so desperate and devoid of human interactions that I think it would make me feel good.

I talk to normans of both genders at work. It's underrated. Always good to speak to different people. Being on the internet all the time, you get shoved into a little echochamber and develop mental illness.

I talk to normans of both genders at work. It's underrated. Always good to speak to different people. Being on the internet all the time, you get shoved into a little echochamber and develop mental illness.
You are a fucking redditor, aren't ya?

I have one that I talk too because she's a coworker that has my phone number. I want to ghost her so fucking bad, she drops so many unintentional blackpills in every conversation. The only reason to talk to foids IRL would be if you wanted to hear blackpills from the horses mouth

Falo com normandos de ambos os sexos no trabalho. É subestimado. É sempre bom falar com pessoas diferentes. Estar na internet o tempo todo, você é empurrado para uma pequena câmara ecológica e desenvolve uma doença mental.
True, I think that every human being needs this. I still haven't lost hope and I believe that a woman like that exists

True, I think that every human being needs this. I still haven't lost hope and I believe that a woman like that exists
I've done the hikkimori and self isolation stuff in my late teens and early 20s. I don't recommend it.

He Joined Mar 16, 2021 and already has 479 posts.

Trying to quickly integrate into the community and divert its original goal. These people are honestly scum

Theres no point in having a female "friend". Imagine being friends with a foid who gets fucked by her boyfriend everyday, meanwhile she's using you for your resources and for an emotional sponge.

OP is a faggot

If they’re attractive, no. If they’re fat, old, or really ugly then sure if they are talking about interesting things

Because you talk like one, and you are bluepilled af
How is that blue pill?
Is it a requirement of black pill for self isolation?

Trying to quickly integrate into the community and divert its original goal. These people are honestly scum

Theres no point in having a female "friend". Imagine being friends with a foid who gets fucked by her boyfriend everyday, meanwhile she's using you for your resources and for an emotional sponge.

OP is a faggot
I ain't LARPing as a gorilla.

I've done the hikkimori and self isolation stuff in my late teens and early 20s. I don't recommend it.
It really depends on what you do of your free time. I've done the hikkikomori meme myself for 3 years, and it was the best time in my life : exercizing daily, making bucks on the internet, developing some artistic skills, play vidyas .. Today, I may be a wageslave with more independance and money, but honestly, once my day of work is done, I don't have the energy to spend on all the things I did when I was following the hikkikomori lifestyle.
Kinda fake news. Talking to normans is boring. You get to the point where you have so few things in common that there's nothing more to say at some point. Plus, as your an incel, ppl often make no effort to make the conversation continue and you're the one trying hard to make it happen. Social life is normie tier leisure and it's tiring for non NT.

I gave up on that endeavour long time ago only talk to them unless I absolutely have to college, work etc.

No, this therapy bs and talking only works for women

I ain't LARPing as a gorilla.
Didn't deny any of what i said and brought up something completely irrelevant to draw attention from your own case.

Conclusion: Retarded infiltrator or alt account

It really depends on what you do of your free time. I've done the hikkikomori meme myself for 3 years, and it was the best time in my life : exercizing daily, making bucks on the internet, developing some artistic skills, play vidyas .. Today, I may be a wageslave with more independance and money, but honestly, once my day of work is done, I don't have the energy to spend on all the things I did when I was following the hikkikomori lifestyle.

Kinda fake news. Talking to normans is boring. You get to the point where you have so few things in common that there's nothing more to say at some point. Plus, as your an incel, ppl often make no effort to make the conversation continue and you're the one trying hard to make it happen. Social life is normie tier leisure and it's tiring for non NT.
Agree with the lifestyle aspect. Mostly. I have a couple of friends I see weekly and it's been good for my mental health.

On the second point though, I actually don't mind talking to people in general. The conversations are superficial but I don't find it tiring. It's a less predictable part of my day, which is nice, because I have a routine /plan for everything else. I think with stuff like this it's YMMV.
Didn't deny any of what i said and brought up something completely irrelevant to draw attention from your own case.

Conclusion: Retarded infiltrator or alt account
Conclude whatever you like human.
I honestly can't be fucked debating you, as I'm wageslaving rn.

Last edited:
No.
I talk to foids all the time while at work. All they talk about is their boyfriends/husbands, their kids, and if you're lucky their "interests" which are actually just simple things that previous boyfriends programmed into them over the years. If you so much as attempt to talk about anything actually interesting they get really quiet and zone out for a few minutes before going back to showing you pictures of them with their boyfriend on instagram. I don't get how catfishers can go through the agony of talking to women for hours.

No, exposure stimulates craving.

My brother's girlfriend (my sister-in-law?) is hot and she is also nice to me. He's not a Chad (and even a little overweight) so I assume she's simply a gold digger (his salary is high) and I am 100% sure she could do better than him, which makes me hate her for the simple fact she fucks that piece of shit.

We have a lot in common and she even starts conversations often. But its a weird feeling to talk to a woman even though she is being nice. She is literally the only woman I ever met who treats me like a human and is not my mother or grandmother, I can't help but feel suspicious. It's extremely cringy when my fatass aspie brother is around too because he makes sure to be touchy with her (feeling jealous or something?) and it just makes me want to punch both of them in the face.

Talking to a girl who does not want to fuck you feels like you are being scammed... like its a complete waste of time, I can't help but see every female interaction as some sort of manipulation, because I don't believe in unicorns.

Last edited:
If the woman became my gf, yes. If no, then no tbh.

OP is a faggot
Exactly, you are nothing but an emotional tampon. They don't give af about you.

i've talked to foids before and the experience is just awful.

I would tell her hi and then stutter

If there was a woman you could talk to, who is reasonably empathetic but listens to you, would that make you less depressed? She would have no intention of having sex with you (but there would be factors that have nothing to do with you preventing that, such as age difference or distance), but would that make you better? would talking to her (even if it was online) decrease your desire to die? Honestly, I am so desperate and devoid of human interactions that I think it would make me feel good.
Honestly I’m at the point where I don’t have any interest in women as friends — been down that road too many times and it always ended up me being an orbiter/simp seems to me looking back. I’d rather cut to the chase and pay a hooker for what I actually want and move on if theres no chance for that/a relationship.

If there’s no chance for sex or a relationship what the hell is point? Other men will more commonly have hobbies we share and more empathic understanding of our own problems seems to me if I want a friend.

I want a relationship with a woman not to be their friend orbiter in the friendzone — still, you have to go through the friendship stage perhaps in order to determine if you have a shot for dating, but even that I’m not convinced is true anymore — usually I know if I’m interested in someone within a matter of a couple minutes if that and I think women are the same way just choosier going off the data we have.
Exactly, you are nothing but an emotional tampon. They don't give af about you.
Based

Last edited:

could be cool but eventually you'll feel rejected that she doesn't want to be your gf

could be cool but eventually you'll feel rejected that she doesn't want to be your gf
The ones I work with are middle aged or older, so that removes any sexual context for me.

Yeah I'd like that. Attention of any kind feels nice at this point.

I already have talk to many foids, It's just pointless. If you want someone to talk but not have sex/intimacy with then just get yourself a male friend, if possible.

You won't be able to truly connect on a friendship level with a woman. You won't be able to talk about certain things will her, she'll probably be low IQ etc. Also they're just too self centered to really care about you.

no, I have done so In past. waste of time

Fuck no. Why would I want that? Walking cumdumpster. Unless it's online, then I don't mind.

No talk, stupid mind, 0iq and stuff

My brother's girlfriend (my sister-in-law?) is hot and she is also nice to me. He's not a Chad (and even a little overweight) so I assume she's simply a gold digger (his salary is high) and I am 100% sure she could do better than him, which makes me hate her for the simple fact she fucks that piece of shit.

We have a lot in common and she even starts conversations often. But its a weird feeling to talk to a woman even though she is being nice. She is literally the only woman I ever met who treats me like a human and is not my mother or grandmother, I can't help but feel suspicious. It's extremely cringy when my fatass aspie brother is around too because he makes sure to be touchy with her (feeling jealous or something?) and it just makes me want to punch both of them in the face.

Talking to a girl who does not want to fuck you feels like you are being scammed... like its a complete waste of time, I can't help but see every female interaction as some sort of manipulation, because I don't believe in unicorns.
this too, happened to me long ago, found an angelic foid and got too attached, asked her out ofc was rejected. it's complete waste of time for an incel. leads to only suffering and craving for a forbidden fruit you can't have

this too, happened to me long ago, found an angelic foid and got too attached, asked her out ofc was rejected. it's complete waste of time for an incel. leads to only suffering and craving for a forbidden fruit you can't have
Yeah they enjoy rejecting us. Its an ego boost. Its better to never, ever hit on them

Foids have no use outside of fucking, they have no personality or interests to talk about

No that sounds boring

No. They'll just bully me

No. Tbh I don’t even talk to anybody irl and I most DEFINITELY will not talk to some attention seeking foid :feelstastyman:

He is double your age, you ain't seen shit compared to him. Being on the Internet all the time is bad for you, especially when you unironically start to believe shit like "6'+ or bust" it's over if you are sub 8, etc...

He is double your age, you ain't seen shit compared to him. Being on the Internet all the time is bad for you, especially when you unironically start to believe shit like "6'+ or bust" it's over if you are sub 8, etc...
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I don’t believe in 6’+, because it does not apply to my place, and I believe in sub5.

Also, this guy is obviously a bluepilled Redditor, just see his pots and you will notice it, this guy only talks shit

Do you believe face or height is more important?
Ignore it, there are too many retards on here, you're one of the few decent users on here

Last edited:
I don’t believe in 6’+, because it does not apply to my place, and I believe in sub5.

Also, this guy is obviously a bluepilled Redditor, just see his pots and you will notice it, this guy only talks shit
Stop coping. Sub5 men get into relationships. Blackpill is about statistics, and it's not over if you are below 5, but it's clearly much harsher living being 3/10 than being 8/10 and everything just gets brutally harder. He is a wise wizard who has lived a lot and understand that everything isn't black or white.

Ignore it, there are too many retards on here, you're one of the few decent users on here
Height > face. Having a bad face is bad, but being a manlet is just brutal. Whilst having a bad face it will make people judge you as incompetent, untrustworthy, etc. being short makes you the same negative traits as being ugly but it also adds shit like: unmasculine, child like, weak...

Stop coping. Sub5 men get into relationships. Blackpill is about statistics, and it's not over if you are below 5, but it's clearly much harsher living being 3/10 than being 8/10 and everything just gets brutally harder. He is a wise wizard who has lived a lot and understand that everything isn't black or white.

Height > face. Having a bad face is bad, but being a manlet is just brutal. Whilst having a bad face it will make people judge you as incompetent, untrustworthy, etc. being short makes you the same negative traits as being ugly but it also adds shit like: unmasculine, child like, weak...
Lived everything = saw rich betabuxxes who got cucked getting laid.

Yes, its over if you are sub5, why would a foid choose a sub5 if she can do much better? This guy lived in a time where there were no dating apps and hypergamy was much lower, this is not what happens nowadays.

And I would really like to see where are all of the sub5s engaging into relationships, I don't see any when I go outside, what I see are average guys with below or average GFs

Last edited:
I can't talk to people anymore

height>face is ur under 5'10. I am 5'5 and have normie tier face, I tested with my face and would get matches. but once I add height in, 0 matches. and I can't fraud height at 5'5, more than 80%+ of women are taller than me in my area, doesn't help many of them wear heels too.

This woman you describe only exists as your mother. No other woman in my life has shown even the modicum of selfless empathy. It is such a desprate desire for me and most other young men that many are trying to date older women.

There is no young woman who would ever be empathetic or listen to you. Its always supposed to be one way. You are supposed to help and support them.

Anything else would be Chad life which I can't even begin to comprehend.

I can talk to women, people just are amazed how it's possible that with my personality I still get rejected