Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you like a self improvent/hobby subforum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

Would you like a self improvent/hobby subforum?

• Yes, I am not a chimpanzee

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • No, I have an IQ of 2 digits

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
As far as I know, like half of the people on this forum are so dysgenic and anti-intellectual, they can probably only hold jobs as janitors and burger flippers.

However there is a subset of people on here that are interested in quality hobbies, these kind of subjects inevitably get forgotten in an endless sea of ranting/blackpill post on ID or anime posting/spam on lounge.

I know what some of you will say "that's what subreddits are for :feelsseriously:" but listen, no one likes reddit, not even redditors, you can not develop friendships over there and everything is heavily censored, for example let's suppose someone wants to make a rape/mass shooting video game and they want your feedback, where are we supposed to go? fucking nowhere, maybe some youngcel on university or high school wants help for math/chemistry/physics homework and he would rather interact with us than with redditors, maybe some incel wants to draw waifus to cope, or he wants to learn japanese (probably like 70% of this forum would love to speak japanese, I am sure of it)

I am not advocating for a looksmax subforum inside incels.is, if you are here you have probably accepted that it's most likely over, still... you only have one life, and the reason lots of incels have so much depression is because they have nothing to be proud of, this is a chance for you to do something with your life, your choice really.

Last edited:
Cool idea, not going to lie.

As far as I know, like half of the people on this forum are so dysgenic and anti-intellectual, they can probably only hold jobs as janitors and burger flippers.
That's bad genes

Good idea tbh.

yes and it should have been added years ago.

This site is done for... Hobbymaxxing, cuckmaxxing, whoremaxxing, edgelordmaxxing. The only "maxxing" you should embrace is LOOKS.

We already have an off-topic place FFS. Why not add in the women's section too? What about also making a soypillmaxxing series on JewTube?

Also, nice poll -- agree with me or you're stupid in a nutshell. Yeah, that's not biased at all.

Last edited:
a coding forum would be awesome !

This is a great idea honestly. But would it be a forum for general hobbies and self improvement stuff, almost like 4chan but in forum form instead of just an image board?

Looksmax.org.

people who parrot self improvement are fucking cringe. ive tried "self improving" for 10 years in a futile effort to escape my predetermined genetic destiny. 10 years of rejection by females. 10 years of academic failure. 10 years of career failure.

self improvement doesnt fucking exist for genetic shit like me. incels with high iq dont realize how good they have it. when ur incel with low iq like me, life is a fucking nightmare.

Yes, subforums should be more specific since there is basically barely any difference between The Lounge and ID now.

Self improvement is suifuel if you're a trucel and it's retarded if you're just leaning to become a cuck in the end. Fuck your retarded brainwashing program.

This site is done for... Hobbymaxxing, cuckmaxxing, whoremaxxing, edgelordmaxxing. The only "maxxing" you should embrace is LOOKS.

We already have an off-topic place FFS. Why not add in the women's section too? What about also making a soypillmaxxing series on JewTube?
>Joined Oct 2, 2021

Listen dude, when you have been here for a while you eventually absorb every blackpill there is, the reason why old cels leave is because there is nothing else to discuss, there are only so many rantings post you can make before you are sick of reading the same shit OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! I don't know how @Mainländer or @BlkPillPres are still around considering how smart they are
a coding forum would be awesome !
This is our chance at improving the collective intelligence of the forum :feelsthink:
10 years of academic failure. 10 years of career failure.
What if I told you there are ways to improve intelligence? far and near transfer are possible, I know about one super obscure community dedicated to improving brain function, and no I am not talking about nootropics btw :whitepill:

Last edited:
No, they have Looksmax for a reason

Cool, I'd like that.
Always wanted a li'l community where we could bant about hobbies and try to motivate each other.
Like book club or writing club.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to make a thread about it in the lounge?

Wouldn’t it just be easier to make a thread about it in the lounge?
Why not just have it pinned? Or if someone wants to talk about it they can make a new thread

Let's make a list of some possible hobbies then: (do you realize now how the lounge would be unusable if we pinned hobby threads?, there is reason why 4chan has sub boards like /g/ or /mu/, /pol/ shit becomes unusable if you put it all together)

General hobbies​

If you are here you are aware that it is OVER.

as for friendships, I didn't develop any here anyway.
You can't develop friendship with people that don't contributes anything in your life

"Hobby" - yes, but there are better places
Getting into hobbies have also a social component, we are social being, the reason why normies are so successful in university is because they study in groups, not alone and with people that actually shares their worldview, not with turbo spergs

"Self-improvement" - no, fuck you, you dumb cuck with chastity cage.
I am starting to think you are right, just a "hobby" board is better

Let's make a list of some possible hobbies then: (do you realize now how the lounge would be unusable if we pinned hobby threads?, there is reason why 4chan has sub boards like /g/ or /mu/, /pol/ shit becomes unusable if you put it all together)

General hobbies​

Don’t you think it would make more sense to pin 1 thread where people can talk about their hobbies? A lot of these things you listed im sure nobody here does

I don't know how @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/6/6348.jpg?1641387994 [/UWSL]@Mainländer or @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/4/4144.jpg?1635652057 [/UWSL]@BlkPillPres are still around considering how smart they are
Thank you for holding me in such high regard. I'm here forever because you guys are the only ones who can understand me (at least some of you) :feelsaww:

Don’t you think it would make more sense to pin 1 thread where people can talk about their hobbies? A lot of these things you listed im sure nobody here does
Disagree hardly, the rabid hole for hobbies is just to deep for a single thread to allow meaningful discussions, how are we supposed to practice japanese and fucking programming on a single thread? at best we can group together (language learning) under a single thread but you can't simply discussing music production and martial arts on the same place :feelskek: it doesn't work like that

Disagree hardly, the rabid hole for hobbies is just to deep for a single thread to allow meaningful discussions, how are we supposed to practice japanese and fucking programming on a single thread? at best we can group together (language learning) under a single thread but you can't simply discussing music production and martial arts on the same place :feelskek: it doesn't work like that
I don’t see why not. You can put down what your hobby/interest is in the comments of the thread and if someone sees it who can relate then you can discuss it in the comments. But if you wanna make a whole thread about something specifically, why not just make a post about it in the lounge and then people who can relate can open it?

theres the lounge for that

I don’t see why not. You can put down what your hobby/interest is in the comments of the thread and if someone sees it who can relate then you can discuss it in the comments.
Are you sure you even have hobbies? you cannot discuss programming without polluting conversations about other topics, it's just too much freaking text!

Think of it this way, the subforum "Incel Discussion" is mostly about 2 topics (blackpills and rantings) and just take a look at how ignorant a lot of users are, this thread for example:

Is one of my favorite ones, it shows that modern female selection is indeed dysgenic, but despite this thread existing, lots, LOTS of users still think incels are 100% genetic garbage, when that's not necessarily the case, if this HUGE blackpill is still unknown to most users here despite having a dedicated forum to showcase blackpills, then imagine how little and insignificant progress can be done with just ONE freaking hobby thread, it's pointless, take a look at these programming challanges, or this road in learning mathematics

145 challanges
Math guide alt

It's literally impossible for it to work, it's not happening, I am studying these fields you cannot just put these topics in the same thread period. and guess what, those are only 2 hobbies out of an almost infinite list, we need a dedicated board

but wtf would a self improvement shit b lik "go 2 gym", "go 2 school"
I realize you are indeed right, let's just call it "hobby subforum" change my mind

yes and derailing thematic threads in the section should be punished.

who cares jfl

Also, nice poll -- agree with me or you're stupid in a nutshell. Yeah, that's not biased at all.

Are you sure you even have hobbies? you cannot discuss programming without polluting conversations about other topics, it's just too much freaking text!

Think of it this way, the subforum "Incel Discussion" is mostly about 2 topics (blackpills and rantings) and just take a look at how ignorant a lot of users are, this thread for example:

Is one of my favorite ones, it shows that modern female selection is indeed dysgenic, but despite this thread existing, lots, LOTS of users still think incels are 100% genetic garbage, when that's not necessarily the case, if this HUGE blackpill is still unknown to most users here despite having a dedicated forum to showcase blackpills, then imagine how little and insignificant progress can be done with just ONE freaking hobby thread, it's pointless, take a look at these programming challanges, or this road in learning mathematics

View attachment 561449View attachment 561450

It's literally impossible for it to work, it's not happening, I am studying these fields you cannot just put these topics in the same thread period. and guess what, those are only 2 hobbies out of an almost infinite list, we need a dedicated board
How it would work is someone can list their interests in the comment section. For example mine are Jiu Jitsu, song writing, gymcel, making YouTube videos, working on cars, etc. and then someone sees that and and then they talk about it since it is a common interest and the discussion about it is there in the comments. There can be multiple discussions in comment of a thread. You see it all the time.
Discussion of hobbies is going to be much more insignificant than inceldom discussion because that’s not what people are mainly here for. Take the Ban Discussion megathread for example. There’s sooo many different topics being talked about(all these different users and what they did, or if they should come back) in there but it’s all under one main idea

But say you wanna have a thread solely dedicated to one hobby Why not just make a post about it in the lounge? People will still see it and can add to it if they can relate

@Fat Link

According to the poll, seems like people are interested, but it looks like they dislike the word "self improvement", in retrospective this was my fault for associating being competent at hobbies with having a positive image of self worth, I think just "Hobbies" is a more appropriate name

How it would work is someone can list their interests in the comment section. For example mine are Jiu Jitsu, song writing, gymcel, making YouTube videos, working on cars, etc. and then someone sees that and and then they talk about it since it is a common interest and the discussion about it is there in the comments. There can be multiple discussions in comment of a thread. You see it all the time.
Discussion of hobbies is going to be much more insignificant than inceldom discussion because that’s not what people are mainly here for. Take the Ban Discussion megathread for example. There’s sooo many different topics being talked about(all these different users and what they did, or if they should come back) in there but it’s all under one main idea

But say you wanna have a thread solely dedicated to one hobby Why not just make a post about it in the lounge? People will still see it and can add to it if they can relate

Your mental gymnastics contradict human friendly design, there is a reason why 4chan and reddit are so successful, the format of separating discussions in distinct categories instead of just putting it all together works.

Wizchan (an incel in denial imageboard) also has an active /hobbie/ board for example

It works dude, instead of trying to re invent the wheel just copy what works and discard what doesn't

@Fat Link

According to the poll, seems like people are interested, but it looks like they dislike the word "self improvement", in retrospective this was my fault for associating being competent at hobbies with having a positive image of self worth, I think just "Hobbies" is a more appropriate name

Your mental gymnastics contradict human friendly design, there is a reason why 4chan and reddit are so successful, the format of separating discussions in distinct categories instead of just putting it all together works.

Wizchan (an incel in denial imageboard) also has an active /hobbie/ board for example

It works dude, instead of trying to re invent the wheel just copy what works and discard what doesn't
You didn’t answer my question. If you have a hobby you like, Why not just make a post about it in the lounge?

You didn’t answer my question. If you have a hobby you like, Why not just make a post about it in the lounge?
Wanting to learn japanese is probably the number one (hobby related) desire of most incels, I tried to make a japanese learning thread on lounge, however, guess what? it got buried and forgotten despite knowing for a fact people are REALLY interested about it, no one knows this thread exist.

incels.is is just too damn fast, like some mid sized 4chan boards, and just like there, threads get quickly forgotten from our short term memory

Screenshot from 2022 01 11 17 20 55

That's why boards like /mu/,/sci/,/ic/ exist, to protect niche threads against the constant post of boomers on /pol/ and coomers on /a/ and /v/

Here instead we have greycels and postmaxxers making long term discussions of hobbies impossible because ID and lounge are just too damn fast

Wanting to learn japanese is probably the number one (hobby related) desire of most incels, I tried to make a japanese learning thread on lounge, however, guess what? it got buried and forgotten despite knowing for a fact people are REALLY interested about it, no one knows this thread exist.

incels.is is just too damn fast, like some mid sized 4chan boards, and just like there, threads get quickly forgotten from our short term memory

View attachment 561474

That's why boards like /mu/,/sci/,/ic/ exist, to protect niche threads against the constant post of boomers on /pol/ and coomers on /a/ and /v/

Here instead we have greycels and postmaxxers making long term discussions of hobbies impossible because ID and lounge are just too damn fast
You know why that thread got buried and forgotten about? Because not many people here care about learning Japanese. Amd thats how tnis site works. Topics get discussed and then move onto something else. If you and a lot of other guys were really serious about that thread, wouldn’t you have kept it alive by continuing to discuss in that thread?
and who is to say it wouldn’t have gotten buried and forgotten about in the “hobbies section”?

You know why that thread got buried and forgotten about? Because not many people here care about learning Japanese
There is a really, really small gap in time in which a thread can be seen by people interested about it, take me for example, I have 1K posts in three years, the reason for that? I have better stuffs to do than to to scroll every day in lounge 24/7 for a chance at finding a good thread, tbh I don't even bother with anything past the first page, I am a busy person and most people with actual hobbies (or interested in hobbies) tend to be busy as well just like me

Also, I am not interested with socializing with "most people", to keep a thread alive on niche imageboards like lainchan/wizchan you really only need 2 interested individuals because the slow nature of the boards on there ensures you can research for a whole month and your thread will still be visible (lounge has 938 pages to scroll :feelskek:, no one is gonna bother with that shit and stumble upon my thread)

and who is to say it wouldn’t have gotten buried and forgotten about in the “hobbies section”?
Because wizchan has a 3 year old active yugioh thread on their hobbie subforum, it just works dude, we have high IQ posters, just because you only want to ejaculate and complain about life 24/7 does not mean everybody here is a loser like you

There is a really, really small gap in time in which a thread can be seen by people interested about it, take me for example, I have 1K posts in three years, the reason for that? I have better stuffs to do than to to scroll every day in lounge 24/7 for a chance at finding a good thread, tbh I don't even bother with anything past the first page, I am a busy person and most people with actual hobbies (or interested in hobbies) tend to be busy as well just like me

Also, I am not interested with socializing with "most people", to keep a thread alive on niche imageboards like lainchan/wizchan you really only need 2 interested individuals because the slow nature of the boards on there ensures you can research for a whole month and your thread will still be visible (lounge has 938 pages to scroll :feelskek:, no one is gonna bother with that shit and stumble upon my thread)

Because wizchan has a 3 year old active yugioh thread on their hobbie subforum, it just works dude, we have high IQ posters, just because you only want to ejaculate and complain about life 24/7 does not mean everybody here is a loser like you
Now i can tell you’re getting mad lol. Im just trying to have a discussion and you’re flinging childish insults. You sound like the loser. This forum has threads that are years old but are still alive due to it being quality content. But they way most forums work is a topic gets discussed and then people move on when they’re done discussing it. If you don’t wanna look through threads to see if there’s anything that interests you, why don’t you just make a thread on the topic you wanna talk about?

Now i can tell you’re getting mad lol
You are going on and on in circles, I already provided evidence about this system working in other communities, there is nothing else to discuss, I am getting mad because I value my time and speaking with you is a waste of it.

This forum has threads that are years old but are still alive due to it being quality content
99% of people on here are interested about those 3 year old threads, there is a 2 year old active lego thread on wizchan, another incel comunity, how many users on there you think are interested in fucking legos? probably like 1% and despite that that thread is alive, no more words need to be said, begone.

You are going on and on in circles, I already provided evidence about this system working in other communities, there is nothing else to discuss, I am getting mad because I value my time and speaking with you is a waste of it.

99% of people on here are interested about those 3 year old threads, there is a 2 year old active lego thread on wizchan, another incel comunity, how many users on there you think are interested in fucking legos? probably like 1% and despite that that thread is alive, no more words need to be said, begone.
Value your time by spending hours on here? :feelskek::feelskek: I just explained why there’s not much of a benefit of having a separate section for hobbies when that stuff can be discussed in the lounge. The same thing would happen. People would make threads and eventually they will be forgotten about and new threads would be made. A random thread on a random site doesn’t mean anything. It’s a different community and culture, and that could just be a special thread. And wizchan isn’t primarily focused on inceldom like here. But almost always the thread dies after a little while like your Japanese thread

Value your time by spending hours on here? :feelskek::feelskek:
Where else am I going to fullify my social needs? parties lmao?
just explained why there’s not much of a benefit of having a separate section for hobbies when that stuff can be discussed in the lounge.
The way I see it is, we are both making assumptions, mine are based on examples on other communities, yours? your neet imagination. A hobby sub forum does not exist on here so we can't really predict with 100% certainty what is going to happen, that's why I made this poll, a poll that is overwhelming in pro of the idea, the voice of the people is above the voice of a literal who like you.

No. I can easily visit StackExchange or Google.

I think the idea is good, but I guess the threads would die fast even in a new board