Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you like a self improvent/hobby subforum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

Would you like a self improvent/hobby subforum?

• Yes, I am not a chimpanzee

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • No, I have an IQ of 2 digits

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters
It would be cool if we could have a looksmax-ish subforum (general advice) that ISNT looksmax.org

Where else am I going to fullify my social needs? parties lmao?

The way I see it is, we are both making assumptions, mine are based on examples on other communities, yours? your neet imagination. A hobby sub forum does not exist on here so we can't really predict with 100% certainty what is going to happen, that's why I made this poll, a poll that is overwhelming in pro of the idea, the voice of the people is above the voice of a literal who like you.
Yea but you’re spending all this time arguing with a random person over the internet so clearly you don’t value your time that much.

i explained how threads work on this site, and we talked about previous hobby threads and other threads i and predicted what would happen. The idea sounds cool but I really don’t see much of a benefit. I guess we’ll see if the admin decides to go through all this work(which I highly doubt he will) for something that the lounge could easily be used for

Yes, it's never too late to improve yourself:soy:

Where else am I going to fullify my social needs? parties lmao?

The way I see it is, we are both making assumptions, mine are based on examples on other communities, yours? your neet imagination. A hobby sub forum does not exist on here so we can't really predict with 100% certainty what is going to happen, that's why I made this poll, a poll that is overwhelming in pro of the idea, the voice of the people is above the voice of a literal who like you.
Btw i was thinking about this today and remembered you can just search for any thread you really liked so it is always right there or any other post you would have interest in the lobby There’s no benefit to making another certain topic for something a topic that wouldn’t be very talked about to begin with

No. Self-improvement is for bluepilled loser chimpanzees. It is cringe.
Also, it is you who has literally under 60 IQ

Btw i was thinking about this today and remembered you can just search for any thread you really liked so it is always right there or any other post you would have interest in the lobby There’s no benefit to making another certain topic for something a topic that wouldn’t be very talked about to begin with

you don’t know what you don’t know, the way I see it there are two types of incels, roters and copers, the first postmaxx, regurgitate the blackpill a million times without purpose and post ranting threads without end. The second kind are not active on this website enough to even see the one in a hundred good post on this website, how am I supposed to know if a subset of the community is interested in something if I am most likely not going to be present when such a post is made, do you expect every newbie to magically develop the intuition necessary to correctly predict what the community is interested in? It’s not going to happen dude.

the way people use this websites is

>click lounge
>F5 , f5, f5…….
>bam! Interesting post appear
>post whatever
>f5,f5,f5
>nothing good appears
>guess it’s time to post something myself, post it
>f5,f5,f5 until you get notification or something good appears
>repeat this process until the end of times

You are autistic beyond belief if you think people constantly use the search function to find stuffs
Also, it is you who has literally under 60 IQ
Actually mine is 3 SD above the mean (legit test, not online bullshit) grey

Last edited:
you don’t know what you don’t know, the way I see it there are two types of incels, roters and copers, the first postmaxx, regurgitate the blackpill a million times without purpose and post ranting threads without end. The second kind are not active on this website enough to even see the one in a hundred good post on this website, how am I supposed to know if a subset of the community is interested in something if I am most likely not going to be present when such a post is made, do you expect every newbie to magically develop the intuition necessary to correctly predict what the community is interested in? It’s not going to happen dude.

>click lounge
>F5 , f5, f5…….
>post whatever
>f5,f5,f5
>nothing good appears

You are autistic beyond belief if you think people constantly use the search function to find stuffs

>click lounge
>F5 , f5, f5…….
>post whatever
>f5,f5,f5
>nothing good appears

Well you were here pretty much all day so there’s a good chance you would see it. This place is full of different personalities and posters. You can just search any topic you would be curious about and read what people said and you can add a comment and the post will be revived and discussion will continue. Or just make a post talking about it and see what people have to say. What are the chances someone is gonna specifically be talking about what you wanna when it is off topic of the main purpose of the site when it’s not even very big?

As far as I know, like half of the people on this forum are so dysgenic and anti-intellectual, they can probably only hold jobs as janitors and burger flippers.

However there is a subset of people on here that are interested in quality hobbies, these kind of subjects inevitably get forgotten in an endless sea of ranting/blackpill post on ID or anime posting/spam on lounge.

I know what some of you will say "that's what subreddits are for :feelsseriously:" but listen, no one likes reddit, not even redditors, you can not develop friendships over there and everything is heavily censored, for example let's suppose someone wants to make a rape/mass shooting video game and they want your feedback, where are we supposed to go? fucking nowhere, maybe some youngcel on university or high school wants help for math/chemistry/physics homework and he would rather interact with us than with redditors, maybe some incel wants to draw waifus to cope, or he wants to learn japanese (probably like 70% of this forum would love to speak japanese, I am sure of it)

I am not advocating for a looksmax subforum inside incels.is, if you are here you have probably accepted that it's most likely over, still... you only have one life, and the reason lots of incels have so much depression is because they have nothing to be proud of, this is a chance for you to do something with your life, your choice really.
We have the lounge bro

No, link?
@TheProphetMuscle

see? Non inceldom related threads are doomed to fail without a dedicate subforum, How thick your head is to not get this? I am pretty sure you are autistic, you fail to comprehend how people behave, every single community has sub forums/sections, from discord, stormfront, every single forum in this god forsaken planet uses them to improve sorting information, take a look at facebook, youtube, fucking video games every thing dude!, you are so fucking ridiculous

Well you were here pretty much all day so there’s a good chance you would see it.
I have been here all day because I am about to delete my account, this place has peaked in regards to new information per unit of time a long fucking time ago, if I don’t make fat link make this subforum then there is no point continuing being here, I know you are a neet so you have not sense of time whatsoever but universitycels are currently on vacations and that’s why I have increased the amount of post lately, hell even a couple of months ago I was still a greycel, that’s how little time I have wasted here
No, link?
We have the lounge bro
Read the entire thread

Last edited:
I don't want to watch others become successful while I stay a loser
I think this is the reason why some guys here are against the idea, misery loves company

obviously, if misery didnt love company why would we be here in this forum venting and coping together? I miss being a NEET, when I was NEET I was always happy. I had time to have hundreds of copes, now I work and can't cope constantly, don't have time for anything.. I fucking hate it.
Thing is, hobbies are also nice copes, you have swastikas, have tanya-chan as your Cover image and proclaim to be a racist.

There is nothing more based than speaking the language of hitler if you are a neo nazi:feelsthink:

If your entire purpose for improving the physiological and mental quality of your life is the admiration of the opposite sex, I don't know what to call that but cuckoldry. Do you know how much Napoleon, Socrates, or Alexander the Great valued the opinion of women? Absolutely not at all. You should seek to improve the quality of life because you have value as a man, not because some worthless cumrag wants to use you as her meat flesh trophy. Disgustingly bluepilled sir. Reject gynocentrism.
i have no value as a man. My low iq and mental disorders only solidifies that. self improvement doesnt work for peons like me. This isnt just about females or their approval

i have no value as a man. My low iq and mental disorders only solidifies that. self improvement doesnt work for peons like me. This isnt just about females or their approval
Are you aware of the difference between crystallized and fluid intelligence? Working memory? Relational Frame Theory? Orderliness and industriousness in the context of the big 5 personality traits?, Mnemonics?

Intelligence can be improved but it's definitely not as straight forward as weight lifting

people who parrot self improvement are fucking cringe. ive tried "self improving" for 10 years in a futile effort to escape my predetermined genetic destiny. 10 years of rejection by females. 10 years of academic failure. 10 years of career failure.

self improvement doesnt fucking exist for genetic shit like me. incels with high iq dont realize how good they have it. when ur incel with low iq like me, life is a fucking nightmare.
:panties::bigbrain:

I would use it but 90% of users here are LDAR, it would be as dead as the flunker

I just post hobby threads, investing etc in the lounge

fakecels will brag

Silly Quadroon imposter:

Most chads have the willpower to go above and beyond in schooling since they have positive experiences every day of their lives. If I wasn't an ugly permavirgin in high school I would be at MIT right now.

Due to my sub saharan african and autistic dna I was born a retard. My inability to understand and process the phenomenon around us makes me sick. Being able to create using your mind and dreams is a pleasure I will never experience.

Hierarchies will always exist. There are winners and losers in every metric of our species. Trying to abolish inequality is like trying to abolish humanity. Dumb people exist to make smart people look better. I was born a loser.

Shut up cuck tired of nerds