Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 日本語/Japanese learning thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Let's prove her wrong boyos! 行きましょう!

Guide and resources: https://itazuraneko.neocities.org/

So as to start with something, here is my question for all you guys:

好きなアニメは何ですか?どうして?

@FinnCel

And will get matches in Japan for this?

i have no desire to lean japanese

And will get matches in Japan for this?

多分、I assume your white looking appearance will give you an edge (especially if you try to seduce them in the real world instead of tinder)

Screenshot from 2020 04 21 10 00 49

頑張れ!

多分、I assume your white looking appearance will give you an edge (especially if you try to seduce them in the real world instead of tinder)

View attachment 242254

頑張れ!

Can het get success in Japan? I look like fag, and mog this one just a bit
Soyboy

I like this japanese letter quite a lot ----> ツ

Looks like a smiling emoji

Unless you are extremely disciplined just give up ded srs. That shit takes years working hours everyday. Find another cope.
好きなアニメは何ですか?どうして?
アニメーションとコミックスはとても愚かしいです。そのような物のすべてを嫌う。自分はそれらを高等学校のはじめで諦めた。

Can het get success in Japan? I look like fag, and mog this one just a bit
View attachment 242258

Considering how thirsty Asian women are for white looking dudes, I would say yes. Besides he is handicapping himself with that retarded haircut and by not weightlifting (he looks as strong as a 14 year old girl).

ᗪ卂爪几 ㄒ卄卂ㄒ丂 匚尺卂乙ㄚ

Orewa, o chinchin gadaisuku nandayo

I like this japanese letter quite a lot ----> ツ

Looks like a smiling emoji

ツ is the letter that corresponds to the (tsu) sound, there is also シ (shi), ソ (so) and ン (n)

Considering how thirsty Asian women are for white looking dudes, I would say yes. Besides he is handicapping himself with that retarded haircut and by not weightlifting (he looks as strong as a 14 year old girl).
On tinder swiped 61 japcunt right, got no matches

Fuck this makes me want to kill myself

I want to accomplish something with my life so bad

ツ is the letter that corresponds to the (tsu) sound, there is also シ (shi), ソ (so) and ン (n)
Interesting. Why are you interested in Japanese so much?

Unless you are extremely disciplined just give up ded srs. That shit takes years working hours everyday. Find another cope.

アニメーションとコミックスはとても愚かしいです。そのような物のすべてを嫌う。自分はそれらを高等学校のはじめで諦めた。

ゲームを遊びますか?

I came to the thread to @ finncel tbh.

On tinder swiped 61 japcunt right, got no matches

Don't use online dating!!!, you are competing against every white male in the world. You will have immensely better chances if you do it in real life, just save some money, learn the language and go to japan.

I've wanted to learn Japanese since like 2013 tbh
Considering how thirsty Asian women are for white looking dudes, I would say yes.
Atomic suifuel

Don't use online dating!!!, you are competing against every white male in the world. You will have immensely better chances if you do it in real life, just save some money, learn the language and go to japan.
Have social anxiety, suck at travelling, and going there without clear reason (like cultured girl already found in internets), is mission too hard

Fuck this makes me want to kill myself

I want to accomplish something with my life so bad

I've wanted to learn Japanese since like 2013 tbh

Start by learning first hiragana with this pseudo-game: https://realkana.com/ , once you do that congratulations, you can read 1/3 of japanese texts and you can start learning grammar now
(There are some proper games to learn the basics on steam aswell)

Interesting. Why are you interested in Japanese so much?

Learning languages is pretty fun because once you have a good enough level you can learn while having fun playing games, reading books and watching dubbed series/movies. You will never feel like you are procrastinating while doing any of these activities, at the very least I appreciate that peace of mind.

Have social anxiety, suck at travelling, and going there without clear reason (like cultured girl already found in internets), is mission too hard

What can I tell you? you have an advantage over locals there, try to become friend with some male japanese so at least you have some reason to go there, go to some anime-conventions or to some arcade and eventually some girl will pick the bait

Lipless crankbait

Last edited:
Start by learning first hiragana with this pseudo-game: https://realkana.com/ , once you do that congratulations, you can read 1/3 of japanese texts and you can start learning grammar now
Thanks boyo :feelsokman: I'll try at least

I've tried many times I just end up doing to much at once and getting burned out.Plus Japanese grammar is really too difficult for me.

I'll just wait for some stemcel to make a traslator. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I've tried many times I just end up doing to much at once and getting burned out.Plus Japanese grammar is really too difficult for me.

That's really strange, just learning hiragana is not hard at all, are you perhaps monolingual? if so that might explain it, after all the hardest foreign language to learn is the first one you try, because you have not yet developed any strategy to manage frustration,time and boredom

I want to learn

HENNO TAKAI BANZAAAII

That's really strange, just learning hiragana is not hard at all, are you perhaps monolingual? if so that might explain it, after all the hardest foreign language to learn is the first one you try, because you have not yet developed any strategy to manage frustration,time and boredom
Natively yes I speak Italian an that's it.The English I '"learned"" mainly comes from exposure, so I didn't feel the pressure of learning it.Its far from perfect but I can understand pretty well what's being said and get understood when writing, I suck when it comes to speaking though.

But with Japanese being an infected language is difficult to understand and get understood without studying and repeating lot's of grammar points, also English has lot's of loanwords from romance language which is not the case for Japanese.I would be extremely happy just having the same English abilities I have now in Japanese

I can understand that, but can't answer it for now. I want to finish all primary school kanji (currently at third grade), and accumulate some vocabulary before beginning with grammar.

Orewa, o chinchin gadaisuku nandayo

めぐみ, きたない!

A90d103e6acf2d2f73d0ab8be3cfec2494555991

あばずれ!

Natively yes I speak Italian an that's it.The English I '"learned"" mainly comes from exposure, so I didn't feel the pressure of learning it.Its far from perfect but I can understand pretty well what's being said and get understood when writing, I suck when it comes to speaking though.

But with Japanese being an infected language is difficult to understand and get understood without studying and repeating lot's of grammar points, also English has lot's of loanwords from romance language which is not the case for Japanese.I would be extremely happy just having the same English abilities I have now in Japanese

What do you mean infected language? also how much japanese do you actually know?

I can understand that, but can't answer it for now. I want to finish all primary school kanji (currently at third grade), and accumulate some vocabulary before beginning with grammar.

Are you using anki? or some software like that? I got pretty bored of stuying kanji without any context, would rather spend that time reading instead.

Modern Japan can suck my cock and die.

This is a great time, I made a series teaching Japanese on my channel

Are you using anki? or some software like that? I got pretty bored of stuying kanji without any context, would rather spend that time reading instead.
[/QUOTE]

I use an Android app called Kanji Tree for that, and a dictionary too. It's just so addicting to go through them one by one, for me at least. I also read some furigana news articles and try to pick out and memorise, kanji that I don't know yet, but notice often.

めぐみ, きたない!

What do you mean infected language? also how much japanese do you actually know?
Sorry It was a type I meant inflected, basically it uses a lot more conjugation than English.Thats why I'm able to communicate to an extent in English even not having studied grammar at all.In Japanese you can't do that, plus Japanese grammar is very different from Italian and even English.

I know almost nothing beside hiragana some kanji maybe 200 or so because I did RTK for a while(didn't finish it though) and some basic elementary grammar points

Sometimes i Still try to binge Tae Kim or a dictionary of Japanese grammar but as I said I end up doing too much at once

I want to learn

Sorry It was a type I meant inflected, basically it uses a lot more conjugation than English.Thats why I'm able to communicate to an extent in English even not having studied grammar at all.In Japanese you can't do that, plus Japanese grammar is very different from Italian and even English.

I know almost nothing beside hiragana some kanji maybe 200 or so because I did RTK for a while(didn't finish it though) and some basic elementary grammar points

Sometimes i Still try to binge Tae Kim or a dictionary of Japanese grammar but as I said I end up doing too much at once

Try to read instead of trying to cram all that grammar in your head, Tae Kim is pretty good but it can be overwhelming, just read fun stuffs and once you find some weird grammar you don't understand then use it to solve that.

I recommend you to use animelon

What is animelon?

"Learning a language can be difficult; often times it is boring and tedious, so we want to help the language learning community by providing a more entertaining and engaging way to learn. The idea of Animelon is to provide interactive tools that assist users in learning Japanese as they watch anime. If you love watching anime, why not make more out of the time spent?"