Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you kill walk on 50 explosive buttons and blow up 50 women or save 1000 men or let them die and save the women

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

#NPNW #Gamer #Incel #Movienights.
★★★★★
I would gladly walk on the c4 buttons and watch all these worthless vaginas blow up, All the vaginas i will never get to fuck!

SAVE THESE 1000 men and blow up 50 women, IN GMOD!

220px-Fbi-agent_glowing_in_the_dark.png

And some people want me to stay here.. jesus, what is this lobotomite bullshit

For any FBI or whatever the fuck kinda goverment runs this world, This is a test to see what they would save so fuck off you glownigger! Most are satirical and im too poor for C4 so fuck off!

Arrest someone else, Im just a rotter on my pc, I have 50 dollars in my bank acc rn!

What if there is incels in those 1000 men would you kill them then or save them from explosives?
kill all , do u think incels want to live ? if i didn't kill them they'll kill themselves

kill all , do u think incels want to live ? if i didn't kill them they'll kill themselves
Incelistan needs to be built first, Lets take over iran and put sharia law but the cutting off the bodyparts will be banned.

Iran was before kingdom of persia, And i will be the prince of persia!

let's make a deal, i'll kill 50 men from past-present who enabled these foids to be like this by being their ;white knights; ;daddies; and what not, and no more people from the bunch dies,
whatya say ?

For any FBI or whatever the fuck kinda goverment runs this world, This is a test to see what they would save so fuck off you glownigger! Most are satirical and im too poor for C4 so fuck off!

Arrest someone else, Im just a rotter on my pc, I have 50 dollars in my bank acc rn!
Noted

I would gladly walk on the c4 buttons and watch all these worthless vaginas blow up, All the vaginas i will never get to fuck!

SAVE THESE 1000 men and blow up 50 women, IN GMOD!
Sir, I would never kill even a single woman, I have so much respect towards these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back