Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Kill Me If I Paid You Money

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
How much do you want from me in order to guarantee my death, I grant you full permission to do so, please make it painless though one shot to the head should do it.

In case someone takes you up on his, are you willing to do two? You can keep all of my stuff too.

Edit I don't really want to die yet I am just venting.

would you really want to give the satisfaction for a normie to kill you? to end your life? you wouldnt get one over them, they would get one over you, because in their eyes, dead incels is a + for them.

Nope, I would never hurt some1 expect in self defence(or in defence of my family).

No, don’t like hurting people

If it's enough money to make me rich.

no, thou shall not kill

Ofc. I need moneyx atm tbh

100k pls. I'll make it look like a suicide.

I’d do it for free if you really don’t like living but I’ll probably take my life too because of regretness or someshit Idek dude I wanna die too

if i get away with it

About a year ago on r/incels, there was a guy who was 11 years older and in my area. I begged him for months to kill me and I pay him almost 10k and he didn't want to.

I only suck dicks for money and I'm not even gay