Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you kill in order to have sex or get a girlfriend?

Would you kill in order to have sex or get a girlfriend?

• Total voters
Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
Would you kill in order to have sex or get a girlfriend?

This question was posted yesterday i think. But it would be a no from me dawg.

Two of these threads lately. You should include a poll asking whether its moral or practical.

no, absolutely not federal agent #184
inceldom is a religion of peace

I'm seriously asking this, guys. I personally wouldn't, but many people here talk about ER and I'm wondering whether someone is serious: Whether someone seriously is thinking of doing ER.

Realistically i know enough about forensics, that I'll leave dna evidence at the scene of the crime. But i don't know enough about it to cover my tracks. If i knew I'd definitely get away with murder then I'd be more open to it. Ain't going to jail but.

would kill a billion people to get a gf, fuck normies

Like I said in the other thread, I hate the idea of it and it would bother me too much.

I don't see any problem with people dying at my hands in minecraft. Seems like a win win scenario

that is cucked as fuck. murder someone and risk going to jail 4 life just to hang around some girl?

I would add that I wouldn't want to risk going to jail for some foid, but assuming a world free of consequence I don't see why not.

Do I have some kind of hypothetical protection from getting caught and this is just a question about morality, or is this about risk management?

Killing somebody for a girlfriend is Giga-cucked, its beta-butchering tbh

JFL at killing people for (((women)))

No. Only genuine psychopaths would be able to do this because they wouldn't feel remorse for killing someone.

Yes, the last option.

Depends upon the people I had to kill. If they really deserve it and there are no consequences for me, then yes.

If I didn't get caught and I'm not killing anyone decent then yes.

Of course, not. What a question. I still have some remains of morality and faith, this little thing that separate humans from sub-animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back