Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you kill a puppy or kitten to be Chad?

Would you kill it?

• Yes, fuck the kitten/puppy. I want to be Chad.

Votes: 104 63.4%
  • No that would be fucked up.

Votes: 53 32.3%
  • I am not sure.

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Answer honestly. Lets say you were offered to be Chad but to become Chad you would have to kill a kitten or puppy with your own bare hands. It would be a very cute one looking at you with big, sad eyes. If you deny then you can keep the puppy or kitten and it will love you forever.

I'd snap its neck, make it quick. Absolutely.

I lost my soul a long time ago.

I could never bring myself to do something like that. I love animals. Unlike humans, puppies and kittens are pure.

As tempting as that would be, I just can’t sellout my humanity to do it. I believe that as incels we are closest to our pets than any other. To kill a puppy is like betraying the only life form that loves me

Absolutely yes, fuck morals i just want to be at the top.

Of course. I would do it in a humane manner, of course. Nothing that would make it feel pain for any longer than is necessary.

hell i would kill a human to be a chad

As tempting as that would be, I just can’t sellout my humanity to do it. I believe that as incels we are closest to our pets than any other. To kill a puppy is like betraying the only life form that loves me

Agree...

This. puppies see through our ugliness. They will love us unconditionally. Doing this to them is the ultimate form of betrayal

i cant believe some of your answers. our lives are pure suffering due to not being a chad but you wouldn't kill a fucking kitten to improve your life?

i cant believe some of your answers. our lives are pure suffering due to not being a chad but you wouldn't kill a fucking kitten to improve your life?

No... I'd kill a human though. I. E. if to become Chad a random human I dont know had to die that would be a deal.

would not

I've killed kittens before because they had really fucked up eyes, like bug sized and something looked really wrong. After a couple of weeks I took them to a vet and he basically said it might easier to put them to sleep, I put them in a bag and put rocks in it and threw it in the harbour. I did my best to save them and nothing could really be done. It feels shit so I'd never do it again to become a Chad.

I'd kill them and eat them.

Isn't that the point of being a man?

Not even a random person? You wouldnt know who? People die all the time...
It doesn't matter whether or not I care about them, I still wouldn't do it. I have an intrinsic problem with killing, and I wouldn't do it in almost any scenario. If it were self defense, or it was a legitimate act of mercy, that's different, but I'm not going to kill to make myself more attractive. In fact I find the thought of it to be thoroughly vile.

However, I'm not surprised that others disagree.

I've killed kittens before because they had really fucked up eyes, like bug sized and something looked really wrong. After a couple of weeks I took them to a vet and he basically said it might easier to put them to sleep, I put them in a bag and put rocks in it and threw it in the harbour. I did my best to save them and nothing could really be done. It feels shit so I'd never do it again to become a Chad.
source.gif

Isn't that the point of being a man?
Dude, out of here with that alpha male LARP shit. 'The point of being a man is to kill kittens and puppies to improve your body', what?? :lul::lul:

It doesn't matter whether or not I care about them, I still wouldn't do it. I have an intrinsic problem with killing, and I wouldn't do it in almost any scenario. If it were self defense, or it was a legitimate act of mercy, that's different, but I'm not going to kill to make myself more attractive. In fact I find the thought of it to be thoroughly vile.

However, I'm not surprised that others disagree.

Well I agree as far as animals go but there are people whose death I would be very willing to accept to become a Chad.

Pets don't care about your looks, if you take care of them they will love you, killing one would be an act more vile then what foids do to men. On the other hand, I would definitively torture and kill a fellow human with the utmost glee, if it meant becoming a Chad.

I'd go full psycho to be a chad

I would shoot it. I couldn't do it with my bare hands... or maybe I could with enough mental preparation.

Nah, I'm too pussy to ever do that, even if I did become a Chad

A human would be far easier to kill.
There is 2 people I would kill slowly, not even to become a Chad. I would just enjoy it and they deserve it.

I'd kill a million children if it meant I got to live life as a chad.

I get to kill a kitten and puppy and become Chad? Gee whiz, where's the downside?

Pets don't care about your looks, if you take care of them they will love you, killing one would be an act more vile then what foids do to men. On the other hand, I would definitively torture and kill a fellow human with the utmost glee, if it meant becoming a Chad.

Becoming a Chad is an extremely attractive and life-changing offer, but as you pointed out animals love you beyond your looks. I had a pet and I still remember the unconditional love I received. Therefore, I'm not sure about it.

I would do it, I would probably do anything (if I didn´t have to face legal consequences or other people knew) to become a Chad. Just imagine watching the sunset holding hands with a girl resting her head on your shoulder.

Nah, they aren't at fault and they shouldn't pay for it.
Maybe the next life will be better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd eat the fucking kitten

I love animals too much man, especially kittens/cats. They don't do anything to deserve death.

I killed more than 30 people with my own hands in the army.
I will not kill a kitten. I will not be able to enjoy Stacie's love knowing that I killed a kitten.

I would use that fucker as a bouncy castle

I'd throw 10,000 of them into a wood chipper just to be NW0 again, tbh.

No. I hate violence against animals more than anything on this earth. I'd rather rot away than be a Chad.

Life sucks so I would be doing the animal a favor. Win win!

I'd kill them with my bare hands if I had to become a Chad.

If I could make it instant then yes