Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you join the military if you were given a Becky sex slave after

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Would you join the military if your government gave you a Becky tier sex slave? If the Roman’s had a good war campaign each legionary would get one or two sex slaves and they would get some of the spoils from the war.

No you’re gonna have to give me a gigastacy for that

Would you join the military if your government gave you a Becky tier sex slave? If the Roman’s had a good war campaign each legionary would get one or two sex slaves and they would get some of the spoils from the war.
fakecel if u wouldnt

I believe the Chinese military does this. Knowing America though the job would involve marching through minefields towards fortified positions with zero air support before they ever give up even a Becky.

If you're going to take up a weapon and risk you're life like that you might as well kidnapmax and rapemax (in visual novel bought during Steam winter sale)

No you’re gonna have to give me a gigastacy for that
This

If im risking my life, sleeping less than 6 hours a day, sleeping with one eye open, eating mre, being dirty all the time, dead army friends, all for some kike intentions.
They better give me 10 gigastacies for that

You'd have to give me a fully stocked plantation for me to fight

Another reason I hate this shitty Jew generation

GCs4Py6XYAACWSU

Yes. I've always had the desire to actually undergo military training and shoot guns and things of that nature. Forgive me but I just feel like I'd become more of a man if I was in the military. So if I get a Becky slave, that would be great.

Yes. I've always had the desire to actually undergo military training and shoot guns and things of that nature. Forgive me but I just feel like I'd become more of a man if I was in the military. So if I get a Becky slave, that would be great.
If you want to be more of a man the best way is to find ways to scam the system and make money. It takes courage to do anything possible breaking the rules in order to get ahead in this cruel unjust world. You have to use evil methods to beat an evil world.

Yes, its a win win. I either die or get unlimited sex. thinking about it im probably going to die a virgin, if i have a chance of getting sex, its better tbh.

Yes gentiles sign up now

yes, but she must not have any human rights or anything like that

I would before I got injured. I'd probably be the first person who gets shot though lol.

Just die for a used up slut Theory

If I get to be like a military engineer absolutely, not if I have to fight.

Fuck Yes wtf
full_metal_jacket_03.jpg

If you want to be more of a man the best way is to find ways to scam the system and make money. It takes courage to do anything possible breaking the rules in order to get ahead in this cruel unjust world. You have to use evil methods to beat an evil world.
How do you make money

I DONT WANT BECKY I WANT 15 YR OLD BLONDE ARYAN STACE VIRGIN OK VIRGIN WITH HYMEN NOT THIS USED GOODS CRAP ALSO I WANT HER REPLACED WHEN SHE AGES PAST 18 IS OLD LADY OK IF I WANTED USED FOID I WOULD VISIT HOOKER GOD DAMN IT HEIL HITLER

Slaves? No.
"Concubine"? Yes.

Hell yeah I've always wanted to join the military but the shit pay and bullshit wars put me off so I never joined.