Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you join a incel army?

would you join him?

• yes

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • other(explain)

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
let's suppose a billionaire cel decide to make a revolution, he pretty much invite all the menbers of this forum to join a army, he is going to pay for all the expensives and give your top tier military equipament, would you join him, and start a war agains some cucked shithole (like sweden) and coquer it?, after the victory you could take the booty for yourself and sexslaves, but you also might end up loosing the war.

hell yes i have nothing to live for and this is paradise tbh nothing better than killing cucks with my brothers

hell yes i have nothing to live for and this is paradise tbh nothing better than killing cucks with my brothers
let's fight toghetER borthER

I mean it would be pretty cool to be apart of an army that represents our cause but we wouldnt get far.

No man im too weak and beta for it.

Good luck fighting against whole world.

Yes, this is my biggest dream.

I mean it would be pretty cool to be apart of an army that represents our cause but we wouldnt get far.
we dont have anything better to do i would die happily even if we lose all fights

I just want to write romance novels bro I don't wanna get shot to death by military chads.

Good luck fighting against whole world.
lol, cucks would be easy to kill, i'm worried about the brain washed WS/WN chads that would be on the army
I just want to write romance novels bro I don't wanna get shot to death by military chads.
true the military is full of chads that where brain washed to defend the cucked shitholes they live in

I’d join one. It’d be pretty sweet.

lol, cucks would be easy to kill, i'm worried about the brain washed WS/WN chads that would be on the army
Lets be real, your edgy teenage ass ain't killing shit.

The 7th Incel Panzerdivision will take Paris in no time.

I would help out depending on the ideology of the billionaire

No, let's be realistically here. We wouldnt conquer shit and would be wiped out immediately. Where the hell would our base even be? We'd die for literally nothing.

No, let's be realistically here. We wouldnt conquer shit and would be wiped out immediately. Where the hell would our base even be? We'd die for literally nothing.
probaly sweden that country is so cucked that they are defecenless

Sounds fun I guess. Would be worth dying just to test out some multi million worth military equipment tbh...
Volcel if you wouldn't try them out and hit a slut from 14 nautical miles with a 30000 calibre railgun and absolutely murk her skull. Then I'd teethmog someone...

it seems unrealistic scenario,not as unrealistic as my ascension dream tbh

Sounds fun I guess. Would be worth dying just to test out some multi million worth military equipment tbh...
Volcel if you wouldn't try them out and hit a slut from 14 nautical miles with a 30000 calibre railgun and absolutely murk her skull. Then I'd teethmog someone...
did you tried braces?, they can fix your teeth in a year (get the metal ones, the rubber ones are garbage)
it seems unrealistic scenario,not as unrealistic as my ascension dream tbh
:panties: we can do it if we believe on it brothER

did you tried braces?, they can fix your teeth in a year (get the metal ones, the rubber ones are garbage)
It's a deformity. Can't be helped beyond what I've done and am doing. Thx for the concern tho brother :)

It's a deformity. Can't be helped beyond what I've done and am doing. Thx for the concern tho brother :)
:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: shame boyo, i hope some Scientist find a fix for it

If the army fails, at least we commenced the greatest ER in this site's history.

If the army fails, at least we commenced the greatest ER in this site's history.
would be great to atleast kill a million cucks, before being murdered by tha brainwashed militray chads

tbh, I think an incel army would be more similar to ISIS than an actual army...

Of course. But if I was a billionaire, I would to DNA surveys so I can turn ugly man into beautiful kids (idk what age exactly, but brain must be developed enough) and hire a lot of people who can take care of them, make new documents so they can start life from the beginning and have a lot of pleasure.

Of course. But if I was a billionaire, I would to DNA surveys so I can turn ugly man into beautiful kids (idk what age exactly, but brain must be developed enough) and hire a lot of people who can take care of them, make new documents so they can start life from the beginning and have a lot of pleasure.

why?

No. I'm not doing shit for anyone.

Ready to die for the cause, I would definitely join.

The recruits and officers would go. The elite would be the intellectual mentors of all :feelsthink:

Jk I'd go, let me die already

What do you mean why? As for me - being beautiful is more important than just have a gf. You can moneymaxx and have sex everyday, but there is no possibility for you becoming a beautiful (for most of us). And the most important and pleasureful period of being beautiful is being young also. That's why.

What do you mean why? As for me - being beautiful is more important than just have a gf. You can moneymaxx and have sex everyday, but there is no possibility for you becoming a beautiful (for most of us). And the most important and pleasureful period of being beautiful is being young also. That's why.

why give that to random people who don't give a shit about you?

The recruits and officers would go. The elite would be the intellectual mentors of all :feelsthink:

Jk I'd go, let me die already
cute new avi

Yes I would like to bewin battles against normans with based tactics and strategy. I would like to have many medals and stripes and rub it in the faces of normal cucks. I wouldn't enslave any foids personally but I would definitely defeat armed foids and normie male fags in combat.

why give that to random people who don't give a shit about you?
Why not? They suffering, I'm suffering, we understand each other, I want to help them. Of course a new life from the beginning is not for everyone because it's almost impossible, it will be for my subordinates of my company(ies), but for everyone else I will create a gf from their dreams (looks, character and everything is customised) and change their looks into the 10/10.

P.S. fuck, I'm want to do that very badly from now on, too bad I'm not a billionaire.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
slavery is the only right foids should have

So do it. Doesn't require my involvement. But I would prefer to defeat armed enemies not enslave foids.

I would prefer to defeat armed enemies not enslave foids.

Same. SJW scum are what I'd go for.
Yes I would like to bewin battles against normans with based tactics and strategy. I would like to have many medals and stripes and rub it in the faces of normal cucks. I wouldn't enslave any foids personally but I would definitely defeat armed foids and normie male fags in combat.