Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you intervene if you saw a woman being attacked?

Would you intervene if you saw a girl being attacked?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
While I was walking through a park recently I saw a group of guys harassing a girl, I didn't intervene because there were like 30 people surrounding the place with people filming and shouting. This made me think of an interesting poll for this forum. What would you do if you saw a girl getting attacked/troubled in public and you would have the opportunity to help her.
You can then consider the SIMPLEST intervention: Shout, "STOP, THE POLICE ARE COMING. STOP!"

Last edited:
i would
DFFBF4CB 1C94 495F 8602 239E90519ABE

I would continue with my day

where is join in option

I don't interfere in anything that doesn't concern me. It's not worth the risk.

No because I’m not a simp and women aren’t entitled to have me risk my life and health helping them.

more than likely do nothing because effort

i'd cheer for the attacker

like this

No because I’m not a simp and women aren’t entitled to have me risk my life and health helping them.
This.

Nobody is entitled to anything, right IT?

If they get attacked they should have analysed the personality of potential threats much better.
I'm not going to call the police either as I'll either be labelled as a possible suspect or go through a long mundane interview.

Also majority of foids would be happy to see me getting assaulted: an eye for an eye.

This.

If they get attacked they should have analysed the personality of potential threats much better.
I'm not going to call the police either as I'll either be labelled as a possible suspect or go through a long mundane interview.

Also majority of foids would be happy to see me getting assaulted: an eye for an eye.

Based. Fucking retarded if you risk your life for some stranger

If it was something serious I'd call the police. If it was an obvious couple normal fight, do nothing.

Do nothing.
She is not entitled to my help.

Join in.

(in Minecraft!)

I wouldn't endanger myself, but I would call the police
the foid probably had bad personality and that's why she got beaten up -- she was a stinky terrorist and deserved it :lul:

I couldn't sleep at night if I did.

Depends a lot on the situation and what she is being attacked for it also depends on whether I know her or not.

This.

This.

Fucking based.

I'd go and record it. I believe in due process. I don't have a moral obligation to intervene.

I would watch it for entertainment purposes

I would applaud and root them on.

DiZ y U iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

women love being abused, this is why they go for thugs instead of nice stemcels and stay forever with abusive partners who beat their ass every day so no, I'd not intervene

Wouldnt even call the cops, shes not worth my phone battery

she should detect his personality before getting close to him, this is how women avoid incels right? so she could avoid this situation

I would join in tbh (in Minecraft)

Isn't her tallfag there to protect her?

Or is he the only smacking her around?

Either way she chose poorly. :feelsmusic:

Not if she's younger than 50.

Stacy would take her iPhone out and record you if you were raped or even beaten to death. :feelsthink:

I would laugh and cheer on her assailant

I'd help because I'm a moralfag simp irl and I can't help it.

Typically the white knight ends up beaten up anyway so theres no point.

10 years ago, I probably would have tried to intervene

today, fuck em