Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you intervene if you saw a woman being attacked?

Would you intervene if you saw a girl being attacked?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You can get sued trying to help a person that doesnt want your help. Best to just mind your own business. Unless she calls for your help, dont bother. Even then, its best to just call the police and be on your way.

I treat women like I treat men. Would I do something if it was a man being attacked? No. Women don't see me as a potential sexual partner, I won't see her as one by not simping in a hope of getting sex.

Also even if I want to jfl I wouldn't be able to do anything kek I can bet my money the guys attacking are taller and bigger than me while I'm just a framecel turbomanlet ricecel who runs slow

Nobody is entitled to anything. Not help. Not empathy. Not even concern. Also, maybe she consented to being abused and I would disturb some sort of public BDSM like role playing routine - and IT taught me that silly inklers like me should stay out of that sort of business. After all, other people's sex lives are none of my concern. :feelsthink:

The only woman I’d protect is my mother. I’d kill for her.
For a woman on the street? Hell no, I’d just walk away. None of my business.

Nope, even if the woman's life is in danger, I won't intervene.

Record it and post that lifefuel on here.

I don't interfere in anything that doesn't concern me. It's not worth the risk.
This, never intervene to help the female. Whatever the result, it's 100% certain she'll side with the guy who was beating her in front of police/court.

Film it for fap material

Meh, not my problem.

>*women is being beaten to death right in front of me*

>Me still in autistic incels.co internet mode, "men don't owe you anything"

>*women continue to be visciously beaten to within an inch of her life*

>"This is what you get for not having sex with me"

>*violence continues*

---

My serious response is that I would call the police but I would not mindlessly/sacrifically put myself in harm's way. I would do my duty as a moral man to make sure justice is delivered in the most reasonable manner.

Women do not care if my genes live on (by having sex with me)... why should I care if her genes are passed on (by saving her from death)?

Last edited:
This.

Nobody is entitled to anything, right IT?

If they get attacked they should have analysed the personality of potential threats much better.
I'm not going to call the police either as I'll either be labelled as a possible suspect or go through a long mundane interview.

Also majority of foids would be happy to see me getting assaulted: an eye for an eye.
Frankly this. What? Did their personality detectors break down?
These foids would unironically enjoy us getting harassed, why should we be any different.
I treat women like I treat men. Would I do something if it was a man being attacked? No. Women don't see me as a potential sexual partner, I won't see her as one by not simping in a hope of getting sex.

Also even if I want to jfl I wouldn't be able to do anything kek I can bet my money the guys attacking are taller and bigger than me while I'm just a framecel turbomanlet ricecel who runs slow
This too. If they don't see me as a potential sexual partner then they deserve to be treated same as men. So many based posts here.

I wouldn't call cops even if they were murdering the food. not my problem. I didn't see nothing.

This.

Nobody is entitled to anything, right IT?

If they get attacked they should have analysed the personality of potential threats much better.
I'm not going to call the police either as I'll either be labelled as a possible suspect or go through a long mundane interview.

Also majority of foids would be happy to see me getting assaulted: an eye for an eye.
Yup. It's a waste of time to bother with something that'll just be a burden on you w no reward

Let the bitch die slow

Never help women or you'll get #MeToo'd

I would help her (in Minecraft)

I will join in and help the attackers

I wouldn't be able to help even if I wanted to (I wouldn't want to).
In pressure situations like this, I am mentally and emotionally shocked and wouldn't be able to do anything. Probably would throw up or lose consciousness.

While I was walking through a park recently I saw a group of guys harassing a girl, I didn't intervene because there were like 30 people surrounding the place with people filming and shouting. This made me think of an interesting poll for this forum. What would you do if you saw a girl getting attacked/troubled in public and you would have the opportunity to help her.
You can then consider the SIMPLEST intervention: Shout, "STOP, THE POLICE ARE COMING. STOP!"
Lmfao, anyone who would help her or call the cops which is still helping her is a major cuck. I'd enjoy the view and then go on my way.

the women were also indifferent when I was bullied, so I do nothing and we are even.

Genuinely wouldn't do anything, unless it was someone I knew or a family member. I just know the favor wouldn't be returned, if I got caught by the attacker, the woman in the scenario would be egging on the guy to beat the shit out of me, and I'd probably catch a sexual harassment charge or some shit while I'm at it if I helped the woman.

Yes, I'll slide her a diamond sword and she can then win.

But yeah no im not getting shot or stabbed for someone else, much less someone who would never appreciate it

@Alone75
@randomguy1235
@Mainländer
@TheNEET
@LiterallyASoyboy
@Jerek
@ExpiringAspirin
@gymletethnicel
@mänline
@MegaSpicCel
@IncelPolitik
@Warehouse Boy

296-2965703_excited-soyboy-hd-png-download.png

OwkixvFitIdIkwltw2JFO9gPgXiOuG8IkfUPe4LPwno.jpg

Yes.

Because i would want to rape her myself.

Having been attacked by a group myself when I was younger, once at a Town Fair and (almost) once during a nightclub visit- but I slowly exited the club before I ran away like clappers- I still voted no.

Simply because no-one should be out by themselves and if they are, their parents or relatives fucked up. Sure I can handle myself now but I avoid trouble and its not like I ever did or ever will get laid down the Pub. So it won't happen again anyways by me putting myself in danger of being assaulted on a night out.

I did see an abusive ex-boyfriend attack a grown woman outside of a Nail Salon grabbing her hair and throwing her to the ground on a shingle driveway literally feet from my car door.
I didn't intervene and didn't flinch. Simple because that same morning I had gotten lambasted for commenting on an TFL YouTube video for saying "women's dating choices are her own fault and she should've chosen a nice guy instead, instead of a masculine domestic abuser".
So I thought "not my problem", let women get beaten up by her own poor choice of date. Heck it'll prove that its not incel related too.

Last edited:
@Alone75
@randomguy1235
@Mainländer
@TheNEET
@LiterallyASoyboy
@Jerek
@ExpiringAspirin
@gymletethnicel
@mänline
@MegaSpicCel
@IncelPolitik
@Warehouse Boy
I chose both "Do Nothing" and "Call the Police" because it depends on if the woman is a whore (dressing provocatively, going to clubs, etc) or at least somewhat respectable.

While I was walking through a park recently I saw a group of guys harassing a girl, I didn't intervene because there were like 30 people surrounding the place with people filming and shouting. This made me think of an interesting poll for this forum. What would you do if you saw a girl getting attacked/troubled in public and you would have the opportunity to help her.
You can then consider the SIMPLEST intervention: Shout, "STOP, THE POLICE ARE COMING. STOP!"
Take a pic and use it as new fap material

Only if it would get me in trouble if I didn't

See who get attacked? :feelsEhh:

Jerk off in a safe spot