Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you incels allow a blackpilled chad into the forum?

Would you allow a blackpilled chad?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Perhaps

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I am not a chad mind you in case you were wondering.

I just asked myself if a blackpilled chad would be allowed to roam around here, he may not be an incel but he sure sympathizes with our cause.

Nots its fucking ridiculous to allow someone that has everything that we ever wanted to come here and tell how its over for us its cucked as fucked, as cucked as it would be to allow women if not even more

everychadIknow IS blackpilled

time to sleep eh? go

Nots if fucking ridiculous to allow someone that has everything that we ever wanted to come here and tell how its over for us its cucked as fucked, as cucked as it would be to allow women
He wouldn't come here bragging, also allowing women is an entirely different thing as they lack the intelect and logical reasoning to even sympathize with us

“blackpilled normies” are allowed as long as they don’t break the “no bragging” rule. obviously, someone that refers to themselves as a “Chad” is an arrogant bragging mongoloid and would be banned fast.

He wouldn't come here bragging, also allowing women is an entirely different thing as they lack the intelect and logical reasoning to even sympathize with us
ban incoming
“blackpilled normies” are allowed as long as they don’t break the “no bragging” rule. obviously, someone that refers to themselves as a “Chad” is an arrogant bragging mongoloid and would be banned fast.
you will see how much I remember to use the reportbutton now

ban incoming
shit, I swear am not trying to any undercover or shadowy shit, I was trying to do a genuine question, was that too bluepilled?

Jfl if you think chads symphatize with us, they are all the same thing dude, none of them gives a fuck about us

Anyone who actually is Chad would get banned really fast on here.

no u should leave for asking

someone that refers to themselves as a “Chad”
Cucc

Tell him to go to lookism wtf this is incels.is not blackpilled.me

Why would he wanna be here? Chads have better stuff to do than rotting here retard

Yeah, no. If we allow "blacpilled Chads" why not just start allowing "blackpilled women" in as well then? Yeah shes a woman and yeah she cant be incel and yeah shes posting right as Chads cum is dripping from her cunt after a 3 hour long sex session but at least shes blackpilled so its ok, shes totally the same as truecels because muh blackpill

No, this needs to be a place of incels to incels, they could look at the site without problems as guests, but if we start to open like this for people we will only get a civil war between incels, almost happening because of that guy that I will not mention, imagine others that are even worse.

have we learned nothing from yesterday? NO MORE "BLACKPILLED NORMIES"

im a maybe on that one

Anyone who doesnt vote no is a cuck