Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you hit on/smash the 8/10 stacy that I have a crush on?

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date
Normie Exterminator

Normie Exterminator

EXTERMINATE ALL CHADS AND STACIES
-
If she allowed you to ofc, but even if there was no consent allowed, would you still do it?

For a description of her and how she looks like, She's a blonde bimbo who wears slutty clothes like crop tops that reveal her perky boobies, ripped jeans and tights jeans, miniskirts that show her fat ass when she bends down:feelsohh::ahegao:, and high heels. She also wears hoop earrings, pink or red lip gloss/lipstick, and 3 inch massive hoop earrings.

For her facial/body description, she has feminine features like pretty doe eyes, nice eyebrows, cute barbie lips, a slayer jawline, a heart shaped face, and a small nose. Her body is curvy and hot:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: She has an hourglass body type, perky "c-cup" breasts that look like d-cups, a nice ass, a thin waist and round hips.

Her body looks like this but she has wider hips and bigger boobs unlike this foid:

%7B9078079F-776C-4710-839F-D0B3931147C3%7DImg100.jpg

I don't have any pics of her face so don't ask me for them but she looks like the most attractive member of one of those kpop girlgroup idols :ahegao::ahegao:

is she asian with fakeblonde hair?

So she's a stacy.
Ofc I'd smash.

fucking whore she has no respect
i fucking hate it whem they wear slutty clothing which is all the time

crushes are for soys

the lonly thing I "crush" is my balls with a brick

@I want to believe
@BraincelsRefugee
@turbosperg
@GayAlienSkullCel
@UnwantedVirgin
@Pepecel
@Chubacabracel
@Don Vito
@Animecel2D
@Ika-Sama
@NoLooksNoLife
@Hikikomori_cel
@ItsOver4cel
@Kilo
@oldcel75
@HateCurry

@I want to believe
@BraincelsRefugee
@turbosperg
@GayAlienSkullCel
@UnwantedVirgin
@Pepecel
@Chubacabracel
@Don Vito
@Animecel2D
@Ika-Sama
@NoLooksNoLife
@Hikikomori_cel
@ItsOver4cel
@Kilo
@oldcel75
@HateCurry
ofc

You take her front hole I work her exit hole.

Well, obviously i would fuck, although a bimbo foid is far from ideal gf material. I'd still prefer youthful, hqnp jb for LTR.

Sure. I'd smash all 6/10 and up.

Yes and I would send you the sex tape :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back