Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If your body were instantly transformed into a Chad what life problems would you still have?

If your body were instantly transformed into a Chad what life problems would you still have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d be financially fucked as a NEET without a finished education or job

If your body were instantly transformed into a Chad what life problems would you still have? :feelshehe:
I'd get imprisoned for felony gun possession and grand theft, get arrested in Stockton, California in Stockton Police Department. Pray to God my case is handled by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, and sentenced by U.S. District Judge Troy L. Nunley so my sentence is halved.

these 2

I'd still be a mentalcel, but that wouldn't be a problem because foids would find my autism to be cute. I would also have a modeling job in no time and be able to moneymaxx until i'm set for life.

I would be dark triad as hell.

there is no one on the planet more powerful than a tall attractive man who KNOWS he's attractive, isn't a bluepilled weak faggot, and has the ability to think abstractly.

Every room, every woman, every man, would be my fucking pawn. Not so easy to do when you're a short ethniccel.

If your body were instantly transformed into a Chad what life problems would you still have? :feelshehe:
None
I’m not a NEET and I’m not brokep

If you are chad you can find job in micro seconds so even if you are NEET it doesnt matter.
Same goes with mental, your mental is fucked up coz u ugly and everyone treats you like shit. Imagine now both men and women be nice to you, any mental disorders goes away withing few weeks.

As chad you cant loose, so if someone becomes chad all his problems will go away within few months, unless he has cancer or some shit.

Last edited:
I'd still be broke, at least until I'd get a modelling contract. I would also still be jaded from years of rejection and missing out on high school AND college love.

I’d still need to make an extra $50,000 a year to live comfortably

I would have none other than low inhibition and possible criminality due to the lack of fear

I would still be an aspie and shy, but with the added bonus of being seen as "mysterious" to foids

I chose the first option, but really if I had Chad body I'm sure after a few months or a year my mental problems would go away because of the positive reinforcement and confidence boost I would get from being tall. And eventually I would ascend in 2 years max because women WILL show you interest when you are good looking.
And I'm being conservative here, I'm sure it will happen even faster than that.

Even if I cast a CHAD jutsu my mental health would still be fucked either way. best thing a ninja can do is stay hidden Nin Nin.

Mentalcel or not, ill still be chad

id still be bitter about my years of abuse but honestly i would just cheat on as many foids as possible, and see how far i can take their exploitation out of revenge. my life would pretty much be fixed if i became a chad.

All the people who voted they'd still be a mentalcel are actually low IQ

Unironically none except my financial situation, which will probably get better after I'm done with my studies anyway.

Mentalcel :dafuckfeels:
Ive never understood the difference between the bluepill and this concept

I'd still be mentally unstable and ND, nothing would change

Reminds me of what rehab said in one of his vids

Even if you magically woke up one day being a chad, you'll still be blackpilled and time will never give you back your youth

Anybody who sincerely chooses anything other than option three is terminally retarded. The absolute change in your quality of life if you or I suddenly transformed into a chad at this very moment would be astronomical.
There are a lot of teenagers on this forum JFL.

Still would have mental issues

This is why i plan to have plastic surgery

I'd still be lowIQ and a poorcel, so there's that

Would solve everything tbh

As a middle aged man, would I be transformed into an archetypal young chad, or a middle-aged "chad"? At my age, the agepill has ravaged even most chads. A lot of oldcels are living in the past when they talk about guys like Henry Cavill or Brad Pitt being "chads". Women haven't given a fuck about them for many years. Hell, Even Zac Efron and Justin Bieber are hasbeens. No woman is talking about them in 2024.

That said, I think in order to have a good life across the board I'd need a substantial boost in both looks and IQ. Give me chad looks and while it would change my dating life (or lack thereof) it wouldn't help me with my career unless I was good looking enough to be a literal male model. Other than that I'd still be flipping burgers. Maybe the halo effect would help me enough that I could get a better (less stressful) low wage, low responsibility, low skill job...but that's really the absolute best I could hope for.

Last edited:
i'm young and in college, it would fix all of my social issues.
it would probably fix my depression too

I would still bebroke neet with no property and stuff. But i would have the confidence to improve things.

All of my meme mental disorders would go away. I’d be left with a couple of temporary issues (neet, broke, no friends) which would be solved within a year.

There are no celibate men who are superfluously beautiful. Mental illness or not, they always have sex at some point. A true "Chad" will be aggressively flirted with by women even if he's schizophrenic and displays psychotic tendencies.

I'd still be non-NT.

-Not having a job.

-Having started studying a degree late.

-The pain and contained anger that I have carried inside me since I was a child for everything I had to go through.

I'm currently struggling how to move to Germany from Finland due to high risk of a war happening here. If I were a chad, I could simply create a quick tinder profile, set the location to Germany and I would get a free place to sleep in with pussy, free food and transportation into workplaces where I ask for a job. Of course I would get a job even when I don't speak german because chad is seen as trustworthy and hard working person just by his presence. Chad doesn't need degrees or even a CV to have money at least as much as normies have.

would still be autistic and hyper sensitive to sound, various textures, light etc. would get more sympathy as a chad, might make the other shit easier to tolerate

Reminds me of what rehab said in one of his vids

Even if you magically woke up one day being a chad, you'll still be blackpilled and time will never give you back your youth
Would that stop you from taking advantage of it? I doubt it.

There are a lot of teenagers on this forum JFL.
They would definitely benefit the most from it because of the potential to maximize all of the advantages of being a chad due to having more youth and time. You're being dishonest though if transforming into a chad wouldn't be a serious step up for any incel at the age of 25-35, regardless of whatever material or mental circumstances they may have. Unless you 're a paraplegic shitting in a colostomy bag, or so preternaturally retarded that you can't use basic grammar and operations than becoming a chad can do only nothing but help.