Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have choose you?

T

Traffasakaka

Banned
-
Imagnine if you were a stacy with unlimitied options when it comes to men. Would you have choose you out of all the men at your disposal? The answer for me would be 100% no without a shadow of a doubt. I understand fully why i am undesirable for women. I mean don't get me wrong, the dating market suck. But dating is also about supply and demand like everything else.

Cope
cause Chad still fucks low tier femcel beckies here and there.
Meanwhile stacy never fucks incels

If she's absolutely mental, if she regularly goes against her biological wirings, yes

Last edited:
Cope
cause Chad still fucks low tier femcel beckies here and there.
Meanwhile stacy never fucks incels
That's because it's rooted in women's genetics to choose men that have better genetics then them. Because in the past it was crucial for their survival to choose men with the best genetics. Nature does not care about that things should be fair and just. And now that christianity are loosing it's grip on the western culture. The trend that several stacys share the same chad or Tyrone with other stacys will just be bigger. And more and more men will become incels. Are you looking forward to the future?:)

Imagnine if you were a stacy with unlimitied options when it comes to men. Would you have choose you out of all the men at your disposal? The answer for me would be 100% no without a shadow of a doubt. I understand fully why i am undesirable for women. I mean don't get me wrong, the dating market suck. But dating is also about supply and demand like everything else.
Another day, another retarded GrAYcel. Holes shouldn't be the gatekeepers of sex and they never were in the past. Riddle me this muh nature/supply and demand- coper: If holes really should have the role of being the gatekeepers of sex, why are they physically inferior to men?
Nature does not care about that things should be fair and just.
Interesting, so "nature" doesn't care if I rape random sluts (in GTA 5)?

Last edited:
Another day, another retarded GrAYcel. Holes shouldn't be the gatekeepers of sex and they never were in the past. Riddle me this muh nature/supply and demand- coper: If holes really should have the role of being the gatekeepers of sex, why are they physically inferior to men?

Interesting, so "nature" doesn't care if I rape random sluts (in GTA 5)?
Well actually in a chicken farm, rape is part of everyday life. And rape is accepted in some cultures around the world. Does it sound like paradise?

Why always bring stacies up? i would date my looksmatch and even much lower

GrAYcels posting tranny bait again :feelswhat:

Well actually in a chicken farm, rape is part of everyday life. And rape is accepted in some cultures around the world. Does it sound like paradise?
Nice try, glownigger

ITcel trying to prove his point.

No, why? I don't even take care of myself. No good haircut, no new clothes, not even a style. I only gymmaxx that's it.

And I am not even mature in my way of behaviour in some occasions.

... not to mention that I am an ugly sand.

The answer for me would be 100% no without a shadow of a doubt.
also for me, ofc, but don't you think it's totally unfair? There should be combinated marriages so every person (male and female) can have the possibility to have a patner (in india and pakistan there are combinated marriages), also the divorce for combinated marriages should be allowed but guess what? in the countries with combinated marriages the divorce often exist but has a rate of 4 %, instead in the marriages of love the rate of divorce is 50 %, because in a combinated marriage the couple tent to risolve the argues and only in cases of violence there is the divorce, with the marriage of love the min argue = divorce, also the woman can divorce the husband beacuse she has found another person, this is disgusting, the people aren't objects, but human with emotions

Imagnine if you were a stacy with unlimitied options when it comes to men. Would you have choose you out of all the men at your disposal?

Your argument applies to stacy-only fakecels not actual incels looking for their looksmatch

Greycel is right but tbh who cares? Stacy should be forced into marriage with her looksmatch instead of whoring around.

Foids in their natural state are not good for society. Their sexuality has been suppressed in nearly all civilizations and cultures for a reason.

That's because it's rooted in women's genetics to choose men that have better genetics then them. Because in the past it was crucial for their survival to choose men with the best genetics. Nature does not care about that things should be fair and just. And now that christianity are loosing it's grip on the western culture. The trend that several stacys share the same chad or Tyrone with other stacys will just be bigger. And more and more men will become incels. Are you looking forward to the future?:)
If it's natural for foids to be like that then it's natural for us to hit them on the head and rape them in mine craft of course.

no, but society should be structured in a way where my looksmatch has to choose me or a lower man

Honestly no.

Even seeing myself in the mirror results in disgust and shame. I understand perfectly why I was rejected time and time again by women.