Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have a serious relationship with a foid that's been used?

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
I sometimes think about how many men become cucks and simp over foids that have been used. How can someone have no respect for themselves like that and decide to date/marry someone else's cum dumpster? Do they not think about how cucked they are? To those of you with cuck fathers, ask them how they feel about being low T losers that had to settle for whores. If that was my dad I would have kicked him out the house. Now it's not like I can choose between a used up whore or a virgin, I'll probably die without having said more than a sentence to any foid alive. However, I can't help but to feel disgusted whenever I think of cucked men. Would you settle for a used whore if you had the chance?

Edit: When I say settle I mean a serious relationship where you plan to marry her, have children with her, etc. Not a relationship where you use her as your cum dumpster for a while and leave her afterwards. I have no problems with using whores as cum dumpsters and then leaving them afterwards.

Last edited:
volcel if not
You will never get a virgin one atleast in western countries

You will never get a virgin one atleast in western countries
I agree, I would have to go to the Middle East where my family is from to find one and even then It'll be difficult.

Non-virgin women are only pump and dump material.

Non-virgin women are only pump and dump material.
I agree, using non-virgins as dumpsters is fine but going any further with them and starting a serious relationship is a problem.

No, I would not date them. I'd sooner be a volcel than a cuck.

A quick fuck is all they're worth. :feelsjuice:

why not
date for a couple of months
have fun
then break up
dont see the problem
even chads date non virgin women

why not
have fun
then break up
dont see the problem
Ya, there's no problem with dating them to use as cum dumpsters, just a problem if you plan on getting serious with these disgusting whores.

not getting married even with a virgin
there are no virgin women anyway
i live in a muslims cuntry and "virgin" women get fucked in the ass by their boyfriends and leave her pussy virginity for whoever betabuxx for her

I sometimes think about how many men become cucks and simp over foids that have been used. How can someone have no respect for themselves like that and decide to date/marry someone else's cum dumpster? Do they not think about how cucked they are? To those of you with cuck fathers, ask them how they feel about being low T losers that had to settle for whores. If that was my dad I would have kicked him out the house. Now it's not like I can choose between a used up whore or a virgin, I'll probably die without having said more than a sentence to any foid alive. However, I can't help but to feel disgusted whenever I think of cucked men. Would you settle for a used whore if you had the chance?

Edit: When I say settle I mean a serious relationship where you plan to marry her, have children with her, etc. Not a relationship where you use her as your cum dumpster for a while and leave her afterwards. I have no problems with using whores as cum dumpsters and then leaving them afterwards.
Ngl, GrAY, i didnt read your long ass drivel but agree with the gist

not getting married even with a virgin
there are no virgin women anyway
i live in a muslims cuntry and "virgin" women get fucked in the ass by their boyfriends and leave her pussy virginity for whoever betabuxx for her
Ya I've heard the Middle East is just as bad if not worse now since whores are able to hide their slut behavior better.

Never. I wouldn’t even consider it. Every time you look at or think of her you’ll have to wonder how many gangbangs, anal poundings, deep throats, cum shots to the face she took, etc.. I cannot be attracted to a foid that was used before I got to her. I’d also always question why she decided to finally settle for me.

It would only not matter if it was just some random toilet you fuck.

I would not have a serious relationship with ANY female.

Pump & dump only.

Never. I wouldn’t even consider it. Every time you look at or think of her you’ll have to wonder how many gangbangs, anal poundings, deep throats, cum shots to the face she took, etc..
This is the worst part. Imagine you're 15 years into the relationship and some Chad walked up to you and your family as you're out and tells your wife in front of your kids about the time he busted all over her face. Fucking disgusting and anyone settling for a used whore deserves to suffer.

why not
have fun
then break up
dont see the problem
Fuck chads, they're part of the reason there are no virgin women.

It must be nice to have options

no because they are damaged goods. they'll always compare you to chad s tis over

no because they are damaged goods. they'll always compare you to chad s tis over
True, no one should settle for used pussy when foids don't settle for their looksmatch.

This

also there the fuck have you been?
I took a break from the forum. The constant JBW cope was getting to my head. At least I discovered some good new music while was out, so it wasn't a waste.

You're only volcel if you wouldn't fuck. Not if you wouldn't date.
Exactly, Whores are to be used for pleasure and then discarded, but like you said, most foids are whores now.

I would not have a serious relationship with ANY female.

Pump & dump only.
Most based answer if you still believe about having a serious relationship in 2022 you dumb as hell foid can't be trusted this days are over :feelsaww:

Most based answer if you still believe about having a serious relationship in 2022 you dumb as hell foid can't be trusted this days are over :feelsaww:
Foids are chameleons they change their colors depending on where they are. They don't have one true personality, just a bunch of personalities they rotate through depending on the situation.

You will never get a virgin
Dont know why this is so hard for everyone to understand. There arent any virgins anymore because of the hypersexualized soyciety. Virgins are now unicorns. Are unicorns real?

To answer the question, no. Not because they are so called "used"(again they're all used by a certain point usually earlier than later) but because i dont dont believe in marriage and having kids anymore. Because, yet again, all women are used up whores.

Last edited:
There arent any virgins anymore because of the hypersexualized soyciety. Virgins are now unicorns. Are unicorns real?
I agree with you. I used to believe I'd just find a good religious girl even if I had to go to the Middle East or something but no point because they are used up whores anywhere you go. Fuck society and everyone that normalized this degeneracy.

No, I would not date them. I'd sooner be a volcel than a cuck.

A quick fuck is all they're worth. :feelsjuice:
Likewise. She clearly didn't want me in the first place if she slept with someone else

No. If I'm looking for someone to marry I would want her to be a virgin.

I can't imagine seeing myself living with a woman in which another man has been inside.

I don't really know tbf

only my kindergarten teacher

I can't imagine seeing myself living with a woman in which another man has been inside.
Same. You have to be a massive cuck to do something like that. Anyone seriously with a used up dumpster should evaluate their life choices.

99% of the foids are used whores so yes