Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you have a relationship with a non virgin girl

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I would not, I can't bear the feeling that she has been previously groped and fucked by other men while she willinly enjojyed it and lusted over those men. I'll feel like a loser who got hand me downs from my genetically superior

No in theory but in practice yes

Every other user on this site also has this same position whether they consciously recognize it or not

Unless you’re 14 or under you aren’t getting a virgin

Yes, virgin girls dont exist anymore.

Virgin foids don't even exist anymore.

If it means having sex with a child, no. :feelsugh:

Massive cope, if a horny foid walked up to you and wanted to bang you would ascend right then and there

Massive cope, if a horny foid walked up to you and wanted to bang you would ascend right then and there
i should change my title, yes I would fuck them but if its for a relationship nope

A relationship? I'd probably fake it

Nope, I mean god knows the amount of cum that has been deposited into that vagina and mouth, YUCK !!!

I gotta say yes because literally all of them are non virgin. Finding virgin foid in 2022 is like finding life in outer space.

Yes, I just want pussy :feelsbadman: