Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you hate women if you weren’t an Incel ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Would you still hate women if you were a normie or Chad instead of an Incel I honestly think I still wouldn’t be in favor of women if I was a normie or Chad because they’re insufferable to be around and they make a big deal outta the smallest stuff like the toilet seat being left up like shut up and put the seat down also their voices are so high pitched just stop talking honestly

I would hate them if I was chad/normie with a GF if I still retained my info, if I was a chad/normie with no knowledge of blackpill probably not.

me? a women hater? :what:
i'm more annoyed by some women, if anything

I wouldnt have known its gotten so bad

I don’t hate women. Hell i barely go outside. I hate my life and family.

i dont hate women, i hate myself, nature made women and men choose good genes for the best of our species, and unfortunatly i dont have them

No lol, I would be a male feminist or some shit like that.
My T levels are very low and if I wasn't an incel I would be a soyfag.

No. I honestly wouldn't. If just one girl I cared about or was into said yes to me, I would've probably have been a far happier and more well-adjusted person.

I don't anyway tbh. I just hate individuals who treat me like shit. Humans in general though I dislike, I dont trust and am just generally disappointed in

I will hate women for sure no matter what.
And if one day I will ascend, I'd still stick around here.

Last edited:
I don’t rn but those who say they would are just lying

probably tbh because their nature is repulsive. they lack empathy. their narcissistic their sadistic their self righteous and hypocritical, their hyper conformist who hate anyone who stands out, their sadistic, they have a gross inbuilt universal female in group sex preference and a pathological desire to harm males. their just disgusting, how could I not hate them? they want complete supremacy over men but are too cowardly to just say it upfront so they insist that their drive for supremacy is a push for "equality" then they'll cry about muh soggy knees when MRAs push for actual equality. women are filth. they don't deserve a shred of mercy they deserve our boots at their throats. even as a normie, even as a chad. I would hate these creatures with a passion.

I would hate them if I was chad/normie with a GF if I still retained my info, if I was a chad/normie with no knowledge of blackpill probably not.
I think that goes without saying.
I don’t rn but those who say they would are just lying
I dont either but i probably would feel better about foids as a normie since chad has to deal with foids 24/7 probably and they are insufferable a lot of the time.

I think that goes without saying.

I dont either but i probably would feel better about foids as a normie since chad has to deal with foids 24/7 probably and they are insufferable a lot of the time.
That’s a good point, but at most it would be a minor annoyance than full blown hatred