Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you hang out for weeks with foid if you knew it wouldn’t lead to sex?

2023_dutchcel

2023_dutchcel

Greycel
I can go into more detail if you want but long story short I hung out with a foid for weeks at her home mostly helping her with assignments . I thought I was about to ascend honestly because I never hang out with a girl 1-on-1. But we started talking about different stuff, and she made it clear she would never ever have sex with me.

Still, I continued to hang out with her. And I understand this can be considered controversial, soy, beta cuck move. Why keep investing your time in her if you know she won’t fuck you.

But she also told me many of her problems that keep her busy personally and even though I didn’t contribute almost at all in conversation she said to me yesterday that she was thankful for the fact that I had listened to her. And she gave me a hug.

I have ascended from kissless hugless virgin to kissless virgin.

But I’m torn because I feel like I devote my time and effort to her by listening and stuff, even though it will NEVER lead to sex (trust me, it will not, she has made this abundantly clear and has called me ugly on multiple occasions, specifically pointing out my flaws. She also regularly has sex with chads, sometimes they came over while I was still there which was fucking BRUTAL)

However it did lead to a hug and I feel like it helps me develop some social skills in 1-on-1 situations with foids. Which may ultimately help me to ascend with another foid.

Should I keep going or end this.

Nope that’s cucked. It’s just a reminder another man gets to nut in her while i get nothing

Yes. Yes I would, purely for my mental health

yes i can hang with a foid if she buys me pizza, coffee, gives me stuff. Otherwise no ways if the pantys are not coming off then i rather not and prefer to play vidya at home

I can go into more detail if you want but long story short I hung out with a foid for weeks at her home mostly helping her with assignments . I thought I was about to ascend honestly because I never hang out with a girl 1-on-1. But we started talking about different stuff, and she made it clear she would never ever have sex with me.

Still, I continued to hang out with her. And I understand this can be considered controversial, soy, beta cuck move. Why keep investing your time in her if you know she won’t fuck you.

But she also told me many of her problems that keep her busy personally and even though I didn’t contribute almost at all in conversation she said to me yesterday that she was thankful for the fact that I had listened to her. And she gave me a hug.

But I’m torn because I feel like I devote my time and effort to her by listening and stuff, even though it will NEVER lead to sex (trust me, it will not, she has made this abundantly clear and has called me ugly on multiple occasions, specifically pointing out my flaws. She also regularly has sex with chads, sometimes they came over while I was still there which was fucking BRUTAL)

However it did lead to a hug and I feel like it helps me develop some social skills in 1-on-1 situations with foids. Which may ultimately help me to ascend with another foid.

Women are boring, uninteresting and cookie cutter.

I actually had this experience in high-school with a chubby 'nerd' girl. She would lightly flirt with me and call me for hours on end, and when I tried to hit her, she hard rejected me. It was probably just 2 torment me and use me as an emotional blanket since I was an inoffensive cuck. When I realized I wasn't going anywhere from that I went to ignore her texts, didn't need blackpill to know WOMEN JUST WANT YOU AS AN EMOTIONAL TAMPON. WOMEN AND MEN CAN'T BE FRIENDS.

(trust me, it will not, she has made this abundantly clear and has called me ugly on multiple occasions, specifically pointing out my flaws. She also regularly has sex with chads, sometimes they came over while I was still there which was fucking BRUTAL)
Stop talking to her. And I say this as a 27yo blackcel. Don't keep anyone in your life who speaks like that to you. Your inner peace isn't worth it, not for any toilet. Cut contact right now. You don't owe her an explanation.

I will, but if it does not lead to sex I will MAKE the sex happen ( ONLY IN video game ) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:.

You should ask yourself if you're getting more out of it compared to what you're putting in.

Sounds like she's using you to vent her problems. I would cut it off.

You cucked yourself when she put you in the friendzone and you gladly stayed there. Then she used you as a emotional tampon. Women live perfect lives. They don't have problems. All this is attention seeking from her. She took advantage of you.

You put effort and time and got nothing. She offends you to your face. Then she goes to those chads, they laugh about the pussy orbiter you are and then they have sex. This isn't the kind of social experience you want to have. It won't help you have sex at all, in fact it will hinder you. This foid tells other foids about your behavior, what you are and how easy it is to take advantage from you.

CUT THIS BITCH OFF!

The quality of incels are degrading day by day ... Wat happened to the good old low inhib cels who only observed foids with a safe distance of 200 m minimum

i'd do it for a single hug

Prototypical emotional tampon case. If you like hearing foids whine or if a measly hug makes up for time wasted in your book, then by all means keep seeing her. Couldn't be me tho.

No, that's a whole other level of cuckery and I have better shit to do than associate myself with a braindead NPC.

Holy fucking hell. Most cucked .is user to have ever posted.

Another day on cucks.is

Need to line up all of you cucks and execute you on mass.

I probably would for some interaction jfl, life as a lonely non-NTcel is brutal

She is probably using you. The concept of friendship is stupid.

waste of time.

It will lead to experience on how to interact with toilets, keep talking to toilets and keep getting more experience. Make more toilet friends too, even if she doesn't directly lead to sex toilets all have toilet friends and if one gives you IOI's you might be on your path to ascencion.

The quality of incels are degrading day by day ... Wat happened to the good old low inhib cels who only observed foids with a safe distance of 200 m minimum

Maybe they realised that you can't have sex from 200 meters away unless you're every toilet's dream Chad who is 200 meters tall with a 200 meter long dick.

Mogs me for being hugged by a foid.
Mog him for not being pathetic cuck.

Yes. Hanging out with a friend would be nice.

And she gave me a hug.

[IMG alt="2023_dutchcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/48/48986.jpg?1672956165[/IMG]

2023_dutchcel

Greycel​

JoinedJan 4, 2023Posts21Online2d 10h 11m