Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you guys rather have one night stands/hookups fairly regularly or a girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I’m talking like hooking up once a month or a LTR. Curious to hear

Obviously one night stand. Chad fucks around w one night stand and in LTR you let chad fuck your wife while you simp and put a roof over her head and feed her and chads children.

Just be chad

Obviously one night stand. Chad fucks around w one night stand and in LTR you let chad fuck your wife while you simp and put a roof over her head and feed her and chads children.

Just be chad
How tall are you

I’m 5’10 is that manlet?
What race are you? If you’re 5’10 and a white or a black in the Eastern hemisphere you’re fakecel

edit: except Africa you might a be a faminecel

gf but only if she'd be loyal

Does ONS offer that too tho?

It doesn't provide that relative certainty that you aren't just another guy in her long line of samplers.

Girlfriend only if she fits the profile of an ideal girlfriend, hookup if she does not fit. A girlfriend would be better overall.

Girlfriend only if she fits the profile of an ideal girlfriend, hookup if she does not fit. A girlfriend would be better overall.

One night stand. I dont want obligations at my age with my mental state.

One night stand. I dont want obligations at my age with my mental state.
How old are you, and what’s your mental state? Can your mental state not be changed?

Girlfriend easily.

At my age gf is a burden. Give me ONS and hookup

Hook ups because I’m not sure if I can be near one after post nut clarity hits, especially when I don’t find women as attractive as I use to.

How old are you, and what’s your mental state? Can your mental state not be changed?
34, decades of ldaring and other things make you lose the drive for everything, now nothing seem worth the effort. Brain rots after long time.

I would rather have a loyal, beautiful and submissive gf over one night stands with filthy hoes.

A fucking weapon to end this planet.

Girlfirend.

Shoulda made this a poll, tbh. :feelsjuice:

GF ( assuming she’s loyal)