Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Would you guys fuck her ?

She is not feminine? Then how is she nice? Does she give him sex?
Yes she does. When he still lived with me, he often bought lots of condoms and repeatedly. So I assume he used them for sex.

I haven't asked him if they still have sex though. I hope so? I would assume he would leave her if it is a total dead bedroom situation.

Yes she does. When he still lived with me, he often bought lots of condoms and repeatedly. So I assume he used them for sex.

I haven't asked him if they still have sex though. I hope so? I would assume he would leave her if it is a total dead bedroom situation.
That’s good at least then. I know my own father never got sec from my mother for around 12 years before he passed away from Pancreatic cancer. He didn’t even get one kiss from her or any cuddling for over a decade, even when he was dying. I respect him a lot for not losing his cool at her. I’d have either divorced regardless or just went bozo on a woman who denied me sex and live that long, but I was still forced to live with

True. There was this one older unfeminine woman from the church I used to go to as a kid who had a masculine looking buzz cut like me, and I definitely would have hated to be married to her. Can almost guarantee her husband never got sex in years and was nagged and bitched at a lot.
Although it's a simple comic, author accurately captured difference between 'ordinary' women and dykes.
While the 'normal' female rejects certain technique of sex, the dyke rejects the sex altogether.

Redpillcomics44

That’s good at least then. I know my own father never got sec from my mother for around 12 years before he passed away from Pancreatic cancer. He didn’t even get one kiss from her or any cuddling for over a decade, even when he was dying. I respect him a lot for not losing his cool at her. I’d have either divorced regardless or just went bozo on a woman who denied me sex and live that long, but I was still forced to live with
This just shows that many women are cruel. Is it so hard to just hug someone?

This just shows that many women are cruel. Is it so hard to just hug someone?
I know. How can you be married to a guy and never give him at least a hug? Damn

Long hair is the main attribute of femininity. Women with short boyish hair signal that they don't want to associate themselves with female sex.
And? Who give a shit a just want to fuck

Ah, ok, interesting, thanks.

She is not feminine to him, but still really nice. I would be extremely happy to have someone like her. She is even STEM educated! Of course I could never get someone like her, but well, in some sense it would be a dream.
Same

Same my father

Nigga.... As long as she isn't a huge fucking land-whale I'll fuck that hole