Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you guys fuck Anne Frank?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42964
  • Start date
You think you're dying without raping a woman? Go on, prove me wrong, you're a coward.
Well, not now of course. I'd have to plan that out. I probably would just go ER. Of course, if I did go ER, one phase of my plan could involve raping a girl. Anyways, there's no reason to rape if I'm going to go ER because I'm going to be dead either way.

Well, not now of course. I'd have to plan that out. I probably would just go ER. Of course, if I did go ER, one phase of my plan could involve raping a girl. Anyways, there's no reason to rape if I'm going to go ER because I'm going to be dead either way.
hahah bro give up earn money or go neet

Food is life:feelskek:
I'll never get impact on people irl because my looks, but I think food and sanitation defeats any other factor
Also, body temperature

Images 12 3

I want to shove a ball point pen in her urethra! - in memecraft
I would circumsize my dick if she would allow me to take that virginal pure Jewish pussy after. Hmmm.........

I would circumsize my dick if she would allow me to take that virginal pure Jewish pussy after. Hmmm.........
You're a bit late

But why is that bad? You know the girl is just suffering and starving at Bergen-Belsen and all of a sudden, an Aryan man comes and shows her the pleasures of sex and love. I think she would be thankful. I don't see how that would be a bad thing for her.
What if a curry man shows her the pleasures if sex and love?

You're a bit late
Who says I'm late? Just 'cause she died doesn't mean I'm late. I believe I'm just in time.

Her bones were stolen
Goddamit. Now where am I going to get a virgin innocent Jewish girl? I can only masturbate to pictures of Anne Frank and dream.

I know she was a dirty Jew, but that's the best part of it, right? The thrill of the forbidden fruit. She died a virgin at 15. I know I would. Oh, the thrill of a filthy Jewish innocent teen girl just for me... Hmm.......

Important clarification: She died at 15 and she was a teenager in most of the pics there are of her.
This thread needs to go
Fucking anti semites
You will all get -999999 soycial credit scores :feelsLSD:

This thread needs to go
Fucking anti semites
You will all get -999999 soycial credit scores :feelsLSD:
How is this thread anti-semitic. I'm talking about instructing a poor, suffering, innocent Jewish teen girl into pleasures of sex and love. That's nicer than anything I would do to most non-Jewish girls. It's an act of kindness and generosity, isn't it?

How is this thread anti-semitic. I'm talking about instructing a poor, suffering, innocent Jewish teen girl into pleasures of sex and love. That's nicer than anything I would do to most non-Jewish girls. It's an act of kindness and generosity, isn't it?
Keep your filthy non Jewish genes away from Jewish foids
While kikecels like me rot!

Man I wish I had been one of the guards at her camp.
Fuck yes, how many jew foids do you think were raped. Man i wish i was one fo them. Imagine the gigastacys :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Fuck yes, how many jew foids do you think were raped. Man i wish i was one fo them. Imagine the gigastacys :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Hmmmm......... What I wouldn't give for just a taste of that sweet virginal pussy of Anne Frank. If I only was a guard at Bergen-Belsen. Imagine being able to have your way with all those Jewish young girls. Thousands of Jewish teen girls just for you. Hmmmmmm.......

Yes, obviously; if any user says they would not because of age then they are hypocrites and blatantly doing virtue signal for nothing on this forum, reddit would be more fitting for them

Yes, obviously; if any user says they would not because of age then they are hypocrites and blatantly doing virtue signal for nothing on this forum, reddit would be more fitting for them
Now here's a man of culture. The only reason not to fuck Anne Frank would be she was a Jew, but that's kind of the fun part imo. You know, sort of the forbidden fruit. A cute, innocent, virginal young girl who is also a filthy Jew. Oh, what a thrill.