Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you guys fuck Anne Frank?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42964
  • Start date
Deleted member 42964

Deleted member 42964

Today I am dirty, tomorrow I'll be just dirt.
-
I know she was a dirty Jew, but that's the best part of it, right? The thrill of the forbidden fruit. She died a virgin at 15. I know I would. Oh, the thrill of a filthy Jewish innocent teen girl just for me... Hmm.......

Important clarification: She died at 15 and she was a teenager in most of the pics there are of her.

Last edited:
Profile pic checks out.

Nigga you real weird, I've never heard anyone ask something like this ;-)

Not that it's a bad question.

Honestly, I had a strong urge to refuse to think of her in a sexual way, just searching her images up.

If you drive the misery away I would fuck her.

Honestly, I've a lot of respect for her and just makes me sad to think what happened to her, no footage, nothing.

Nigga you real weird, I've never heard anyone ask something like this ;-)

Not that it's a bad question.

Honestly, In refuse to think of her in a sexual way, just searching her images up.

If you drive the misery away I would fuck her.

Honestly, I've a lot of respect for her and just makes me sad to think what happened to her, no footage, nothing.
I mean, it's important to take into account she died of typhus. She was never killed by the nazis. This is not even some Holocaust denial-related claim, it's just a well-known fact.

i'd fuck her 6 million times :feelskek:

I know she was a dirty Jew, but that's the best part of it, right? The thrill of the forbidden fruit. She died a virgin at 15. I know I would. Oh, the thrill of a filthy Jewish innocent teen girl just for me... Hmm.......
Anne Frank running away from me and the blackpill hitsquad

Anne Frank running away from a gangbang:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

This made me sad. I wouldn't fuck her, she would be untouchable (2nd thought)

This made me sad. I wouldn't fuck her, she would be untouchable (2nd thought)
But why is that bad? You know the girl is just suffering and starving at Bergen-Belsen and all of a sudden, an Aryan man comes and shows her the pleasures of sex and love. I think she would be thankful. I don't see how that would be a bad thing for her.

But why is that bad? You know the girl is just suffering and starving at Bergen-Belsen and all of a sudden, an Aryan man comes and shows her the pleasures of sex and love. I think she would be thankful. I don't see how that would be a bad thing for her.
Whatever she died and it's genocide, it's just sad

Imagine having respect from women:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:.

WTF is wrong with you?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Whatever she died and it's genocide, it's just sad
Well it's not genocide. First of all cause the Holocaust never happened. Secondly, cause she died of typhus. She was not killed by the Nazis. This is not even some Holocaust denial-related claim, it's a well-known fact. You can look it up.

Well it's not genocide. First of all cause the Holocaust never happened. Secondly, cause she died of typhus. She was not killed by the Nazis. This is not even some Holocaust denial-related claim, it's a well-known fact. You can look it up.
Whatever still tons of respect for her

Stop respecting women, start caging/enslaving them:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.
fuck that shit, sex is honestly the last thing I'd worry about. Just being honest.

I'd care more about the impact I have on the world, my food, warmth in my body and meeting people I can relate to.

I forgot to add, tidyness.

fuck that shit, sex is honestly the last thing I'd worry about. Just being honest.

I'd care more about the impact I have on the world, my food, warmth in my body and meeting people I can relate to.
Actually, food has had a bigger impact on you, not the other way around:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

MILO

Honestly, Anne Frank does look very attractive to me in most pics. Never seen this one before. She looks real cute:

If mods see this you will get banned for sexualizing minors :society:

If mods see this you will get banned for sexualizing minors :society:
She was not a pre-pubescent minor. She died at 15 and most of the pictures of her she was aged 11-15. That's not prepubescent.

Hoax Frank? She used a pen invented on 1954 :dab:

Hoax Frank? She used a pen invented on 1954 :dab:
Never read Anne Frank's diary, but if I do I might have to stop to masturbate after each chapter.

Imagine that tight Jewish pussy.

looks ugly like most jewish foids,

looks ugly like most jewish foids,
Disagreed. She looks cute to me. I mean, of course you can see she's a Jew, but you know. I'd still take her.

She was not a pre-pubescent minor. She died at 15 and most of the pictures of her she was aged 11-15. That's not prepubescent.
I think you can get a pass if she's 16+ but 15 and under is definitely ban territory now :feelsugh:

I think you can get a pass if she's 16+ but 15 and under is definitely ban territory now :feelsugh:
The rule is "do not sexualize pre-pubescent minors". 15 is in no fucking way pre-pubescent. Puberty for girls starts at 10-11 years old. I assume 10-11-year-olds are very risky territory, but 13-15-year-old girls are definitely sexually active. I've seen a shitton of users sexualize 13-year-olds here.

Last edited:
The rule is "do not sexually pre-pubescent minors". 15 is in no fucking way pre-pubescent. Puberty for girls starts at 10-11 years old. I assume 10-11-year-olds are very risky territory, but 13-15-year old girls are definitely sexually active. I've seen a shitton of user sexually 13-year-olds here.
I don't give a fuck, explain that to the mods :feelskek:

I don't give a fuck, explain that to the mods :feelskek:
Man, I must be a retard 'cause I wrote "sexually" instead of "sexualize" twice in a row. That's actually a reason they should ban me and not the prepubescent minor thing.

Yeah why not?

Nigga, how are you gonna contradict yourself back to back:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Either sex is quite important or is the last thing you'd worry about:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Which one is it?:lul::lul::lul:
Sex is important, but not as important as food, warmth, language or knowledge and tidyness.

Sex is important, but not as important as food, warmth, language or knowledge and tidyness.
Sex is the most important thing there is. It's the only reason you are here. To spread your genes and reproduce. Most of us won't get to do that because women are whores, so that's when raping comes into play.

Sex is the most important thing there is. It's the only reason you are here. To spread your genes and reproduce. Most of us won't get to do that because women are whores, so that's when raping comes into play.
I get that, just because sex is why I'm here doesn't mean it's a requirement.

You go to a camp to have fun, but is fun the most important thing there? Would you die without fun? You would die without food, sanitization and so on, the list I mentioned.

I get that, just because sex is why I'm here doesn't mean it's a requirement.

You go to a camp to have fun, but is fun the most important thing there? Would you die without fun? You would die without food, sanitization and so on, the list I mentioned.
So that means you wouldn't rape a woman? What a simp.

The itcucks are going to have a field day with this one :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Explain your reasoning behind saying no to such a pure virginal albeit dirty Jewish pussy. Why not? It's the ultimate thrill.
Because she’s a dirty Jew who looks like a tranny

Because she’s a dirty Jew who looks like a tranny
Yeah she's a dirty Jew, but man she doesn't look like a tranny. Don't be a degenerate. She looks like an innocent young teen girl. She's quite cute imo. Also, Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman are also dirty Jews but I bet most of you would fuck them if given the opportunity (not me though, I know I wouldn't).

So that means you wouldn't rape a woman? What a simp.
You think you're dying without raping a woman? Go on, prove me wrong, you're a coward.