Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you guys be interested in an incel-themed comic book series?

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
INTRODUCING TRUCEL-MAN !!!!

The plot would essentially be the same as any basic superhero story i.e Superman, Batman, Spiderman, but instead of being some handsome playboy chad, our protagonist has more of a realistic struggle: During the day our hero is a an ill-treated and abused bald mixed-race manlet wageslave, but at night, he dons his superhero-suit and tranforms into TRUCEL-MAN! The amount of stress induced by his environment, years of gym-maxxing and an immense amount of time on his hands spent studying hand-to-hand combat has given him powers beyond his belief! But with great powers comes great responsibility. It's time for our hero to clean up the streets once and for all!

There would be a whole variety of bad guys and villains that he would fight:

I.T-Lady:
Held back by her physical ailments (obesity), this ogre of a woman relies on technology to accomplish her twisted goals: grooming the world's population of innocent children into slaves for her own disgusting needs! There's only one thing standing in her way, and that's Trucel-Man! Hiding behind the comfort of a screen, I.T lady control's her army of I.T-Bots to defeat Trucel-Man from the comfort of her underground layer: 'the basement'.

The White-Knight:
While this villain's physical stature is weak and frail, he relies on his suit of shining white armor, sword, and shield to hunt and capture Trucel-man. The White-Knight possess no brain or sentient thoughts, and operates solely on emotion controlled by all females in the surrounding area.

C.H.A.D:
Cuck, Hunt, and Destroy, a.k.a C.H.A.D, is an automated robot created by the evil mad scientist Dr. Goldzteinburg. C.H.A.D possesses a jaw sharp enough to cut through glass, superhuman strength and height, a lazer-shooting groin, and the ability to mind-control any female to do his bidding. He is one of Trucel-Man's strongest opponents.

---

Here's an example scenario that might appear in a basic comic-pannel:

Manlet: Um... hey, could I get your num---
Stacy: *laughs*... yeah, no... ew. Get away from me.
Manlet: B-b-but... I---
Stacy: HELP! THIS CREEP IS TRYING TO RAPE ME!
*Trucel-Man swoops down from the sky*
Trucel-Man: What seems to be the problem here?
Stacy: Oh thank god! A loyal white-knight simp is here to save me! Than-
Trucel-Man: Shut the fuck up bitch, I'm not here for YOU.
*Trucel-Man administers a fierce uppercut to Stacy!*
Manlet: How can I ever thank you unknown hero?
Trucel-Man: Don't thank me, thank the blackpill.
*Trucel man uses his grappling hook and flies off!*

I'd read it tbh, nothing else to do in my life

over

Isn't it Truecel, not Trucel?

make it short and funny

Not a bad concept I would read it

I Will Survive Jesus GIF by hoppip

INTRODUCING TRUCEL-MAN !!!!

The plot would essentially be the same as any basic superhero story i.e Superman, Batman, Spiderman, but instead of being some handsome playboy chad, our protagonist has more of a realistic struggle: During the day our hero is a an ill-treated and abused bald mixed-race manlet wageslave, but at night, he dons his superhero-suit and tranforms into TRUCEL-MAN! The amount of stress induced by his environment, years of gym-maxxing and an immense amount of time on his hands spent studying hand-to-hand combat has given him powers beyond his belief! But with great powers comes great responsibility. It's time for our hero to clean up the streets once and for all!

There would be a whole variety of bad guys and villains that he would fight:

I.T-Lady:
Held back by her physical ailments (obesity), this ogre of a woman relies on technology to accomplish her twisted goals: grooming the world's population of innocent children into slaves for her own disgusting needs! There's only one thing standing in her way, and that's Trucel-Man! Hiding behind the comfort of a screen, I.T lady control's her army of I.T-Bots to defeat Trucel-Man from the comfort of her underground layer: 'the basement'.

The White-Knight:
While this villain's physical stature is weak and frail, he relies on his suit of shining white armor, sword, and shield to hunt and capture Trucel-man. The White-Knight possess no brain or sentient thoughts, and operates solely on emotion controlled by all females in the surrounding area.

C.H.A.D:
Cuck, Hunt, and Destroy, a.k.a C.H.A.D, is an automated robot created by the evil mad scientist Dr. Goldzteinburg. C.H.A.D possesses a jaw sharp enough to cut through glass, superhuman strength and height, a lazer-shooting groin, and the ability to mind-control any female to do his bidding. He is one of Trucel-Man's strongest opponents.

---

Here's an example scenario that might appear in a basic comic-pannel:

Manlet: Um... hey, could I get your num---
Stacy: *laughs*... yeah, no... ew. Get away from me.
Manlet: B-b-but... I---
Stacy: HELP! THIS CREEP IS TRYING TO RAPE ME!
*Trucel-Man swoops down from the sky*
Trucel-Man: What seems to be the problem here?
Stacy: Oh thank god! A loyal white-knight simp is here to save me! Than-
Trucel-Man: Shut the fuck up bitch, I'm not here for YOU.
*Trucel-Man administers a fierce uppercut to Stacy!*
Manlet: How can I ever thank you unknown hero?
Trucel-Man: Don't thank me, thank the blackpill.
*Trucel man uses his grappling hook and flies off!*
Read sentry

Was just planning something like this :feelsYall:

You mean.. doogycel maxxing?

Sounds like a lot of fun to read