Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go to this riceman’s house to fight him?

Would you fight this riceman?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
He posted this in response to incels:

Could I get away with it?

DNW but I would definitely put a bullet into the skull of this cuck.

Could I get away with it?

DNW but I would definitely put a bullet into the skull of this cuck.
Watch it, it will give you information on how to do that

@gymcellragefuel

Check out the house on the weekend

It's over for him, aren't ricecels good and kung fu or some sheit like that?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's very weird hearing ricecels with australian accents
Most eastern martial arts aren't practical in street fights, also not to mention no amount of training will compensate a manlet ricecel's weight and reach disadvantage against any average male in the west

I am gonna take a flight to NSW and bash him

Most eastern martial arts aren't practical in street fights, also not to mention no amount of training will compensate a manlet ricecel's weight and reach disadvantage against any average male in the west
:yes: 90% of kung fu falls apart when confronted with Western tactics

Even if the ricecel is an expert or something he will lose because of his inferior strength & height.

I ENTER HIS HOUSE BEAT HIM AND THEN TAKE HIS SISTER AND BREED HER WITH MY SUPERIOR BWC SPERM I CREAMPIE HER THROUGH THE CERVIX 3L SPERM.BWC AND WE MAKE CUTE HAPA.BABIES AND

No, who cares about some random chink

:yes: 90% of kung fu falls apart when confronted with Western tactics

Even if the ricecel is an expert or something he will lose because of his inferior strength & height.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ6j0i0LxNo

A lot of these Kungfu masters would get heemed by an average MMA fighter because they don't actually teach anything useful. These people forget real life isn't a wuxia martial arts movie with choreographed fight scenes and moves

Nigga doxxed himself? probably a troll
Anyway no who gives a shit
Reminds me of that black guy who called out the opps on instagram live daring them to spin the block (do a driveby on him) then his baby momma doxxed his address and the opps did actually clap that nigga :feelskek:

Reminds me of that black guy who called out the opps on instagram live daring them to spin the block (do a driveby on him) then his baby momma doxxed his address and the opps did actually clap that nigga :feelskek:
Shieeeeeee

Why is a rice acting like a nigger :feelskek:

All the nigger understands is the might is right approach, this guy has to have a fight with you and then whoever wins has the better opinion :feelskek:

I'll send in a kangaroo army to rape his mom.