Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you go medieval if...

Would you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
So, let's assume you have the chance to reincarnate as a peasant in some small town in medieval Europe during the 12th century. You have almost no memories of your past life, all you know is that you lived in the 21st century and were an ugly virgin loser. There's no modern technology, no modern medicine, no videogames, no internet, nothing.

However, you get the medieval equivalent of a 10/10 gigastacy as your wife.

Would you take the opportunity? Or would you continue rotting as an incel in the Year of Our Lord 2022?

P.S. You aren't going to get cucked or anything, she's all yours, period.

Last edited:
Nope because if I had the hottest chick as a peasant the king would behead me and take my wife for himself so I get cucked and killed all at the same time

Nope because if I had the hottest chick as a peasant the king would behead me and take my wife for himself so I get cucked and killed all at the same time
Won't happen in this scenario

:feelsthink:

I wouldn't survive a day in those times.

Who do you think you are to think that His Majesty King Leopold 16th will fuck your filthy imaginary girlfriend?

Who do you think you are to think that His Majesty King Leopold 16th will fuck your filthy imaginary girlfriend?
I’m jesus himself

I would already be dead bc of a disease or of a war or sth

I would for a wife I just don't get scared of and doesn't cheat me which is more likely in this medieval scenario.I don't need a 10 /10 Stacy

A medieval 10/10 you say.... interesting... No, I would not. Because a medieval peasant 10/10 still looks old when she is 30. From 20 on she will have wrinkles and bad teeth. She is just prettier than everyone else around her, but I would not waive music, movies and games for what would be a 5/10 Becky in our times. Furthermore she would bore me with god, devil and weird esoteric believes. Yes, I will ignore that black cat and Miss Higgins is not a witch, thank you very much, honey! Furthermore you live next door to your parents, because the village has only 50 people. And try to find some chocolate bars in a medieval supermarket. I also want bodily hygiene and I'd like to know what stars are. And IF I had such a great girl, I would hate to die with 40.

But that is not what you meant, hm? No, I still wouldn't do it for the prettiest girl ever and for a happy, long and healthy medieval life, because I like a convenient live MORE.

:yes:Live in a conditions worse than animals in zoo
:yes:No vidya, movie, or internet coping
:yes:Every normie is more retarded than they are now
:yes:Work 12 hours, 6 days a week 9 months a year, if you happen to be born in 98% peasant class
:yes:Being curious/interested about anything else than holy book puts you on catholic churches watchlist
:yes:Normies can hang you for being too smart
:yes:Even if you don't get hanged, ramifications from being outcasted are way worse than present
:yes:Get wounded in a battle, that current leaders caused to curb male population, so widow stacies would flock to them and all their brothers would get a nice harem
:yes:Go to a doctor and die because he never bothered to disinfect his hands nor operating knife

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back