Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you give up 20 years of your remaining years living to be CHAD?

Would you give up 20 years of your remaining years living to be CHAD?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
R

raywilliam639

Officer
E.G: So you die at 60 instead of 80

Yes, what am I gonna do past 60 anyways? LDAR and Frequent doctor checkups

This is a no-brainer. Id do it yesterday.

Yes, what am I gonna do past 60 anyways? LDAR and Frequent doctor checkups

Legit, life ends at 20 though its not over until like 25. LMAO if anyone actually looks forward to being alive at 30, 40, 50, 60 and up

Would give 30 to be a giga chad. I'd have another 30 years to live life on easy ultra fun mode.

No, i would be 46 years old, i think a chad can live a chad life till 35 years old, after that it becomes harder to get non-roasties old women.

Legit, life ends at 20 though its not over until like 25. LMAO if anyone actually looks forward to being alive at 30, 40, 50, 60 and up

I think life from 30 to 40 can be nice for a gigachad or a chad, if you gymcell you can still partake in your hobbies, date and fuck young femoid or a young ONEITIS, travel, have a good health etc etc, but after 40 yeah i agree with you.

I'm only talking about chads. Normie's life is betabucking after 30 and it's not worth it.

I think life from 30 to 40 can be nice for a gigachad or a chad, if you gymcell you can still partake in your hobbies, date and fuck young femoid or a young ONEITIS, travel, have a good health etc etc, but after 40 yeah i agree with you.

I'm only talking about chads. Normie's life is betabucking after 30 and it's not worth it.

Men ae supposed to fuck like rabbits and die at 29

I would give up 50 years to be a 5/10 male

remove your worst 20 years to improve the rest vastly? sign me up

No way,when your 60 that is when you peak and can live life to the fullest e.g. play lawn bowls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back