Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Would you get a blackpill/incel themed personalized number plate for your car?

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
★★★
Out of curiosity, I decided to plug in some blackpill/incel related number plate combinations on an application for a personalized number plate in my state. Turns out there's quite a few available. You can't directly put the word "INCEL" as it would get rejected for obvious reasons but I believe these combinations could slip under the radar.

In my state, you have to explain the meaning behind your plate on your application form. These combinations could easily be explained (except for "RICECEL" perhaps) For example, "DOGPILL" can refer to you being a veterinarian. "HAMUDI" is cutie or sweetie in Arabic. "LOOKISM" is a South Korean webcomic, which funnily enough, is about an ugly guy suddenly gaining the ability to transform into a Chad.

Capture 2

Capture

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, I decided to plug in some blackpill/incel related number plate combinations on an application for a personalized number plate in my state. Turns out there's quite a few available. You can't directly put the word "INCEL" as it would get rejected for obvious reasons but I believe these combinations could slip under the radar.

In my state, you have to explain the meaning behind your plate on your application form. These combinations could easily be explained (except for "RICECEL" perhaps) For example, "DOGPILL" can refer to you being a veterinarian. "HAMUDI" is cutie or sweetie in Arabic. "LOOKISM" is a South Korean webcomic, which funnily enough, is about an ugly guy suddenly gaining the ability to transform into a Chad.

View attachment 711322

View attachment 711321
Capture 3

I found more possible combos. These might be hard to explain when filling out the meaning behind your plate :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back