Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck this flat as a board asian girl?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I’d fuck the shit out of this ironing board, but she gotta shave those legs though that’s all. I’m not ashamed for liking hairless girls, women’s standards are way harsher and unachievable to most men. Men’s standards aren’t really harsh, men will fuck all types of women. The least you can do is not be a fat fuck and look as feminine as you can.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyGqOwxr1Dy/?igsh=N2s5bHJpOWx0bzli

Meant to put this in the lounge, damn it. Too late now.

I'd fuck almost any foids just to lose my V-card.

Yeah she is an ironing board but she is still hot as fuck to me.

I find her cringy content more of a turn off than her ironing board, she will still have infinite SMV despite this.

I feel like I would be tempted to cheat on her, if I somehow was able to fuck a chick with a massive tits and ass.

Because fucking that is almost like not losing your virginity in some ways if there is zero tits and ass to grab.

Yes, I would DEMOLISH HER HOLES WITH MY 4INCHER :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Man still see her as fuckable

Disgusting... i would rape once and toss her aside (in mongol invasion simulator in minecraft)

Yas bro I don’t really care if big boob & ass or not

I don't think I like flat females anymore

She probably gives good head.

I wouldnt, I want young virgin stacy only
Then you would have to join some isolated tribe somewhere. Or some christian group lol.

That's a troon

Ewww vomitfuel

No, absolutely not. I’m pretty sure that’s a tranny. I’ve never seen an adult female with that kind of voice, that masculine of a body, and that amount of hair

No because she's a disgusting feminist.

She's an actual foid not a tranny. Just extremely unfortunate genetics for an x chromosomed creature. Noticed many noodlefoids lack tits/ass/hips.

Literal stick figure :feelshaha:

So the average noodlewhore?

Yes. Not super into Asians but like flat boobs. Well boobs of all sizes tbh.

I’d fuck the shit out of this ironing board, but she gotta shave those legs though that’s all. I’m not ashamed for liking hairless girls
seeing that leg hair doesn't bother me as much as it used to tbh

the shit I've been through and learned to look past, it's wholesome by comparison

maybe girls who shave their legs are are all slutty whores

She's snappy like a twig under my jungle boot

She should just transition at this point. Leg hair AND flat? There's no hope for her.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1bfpfgn/its_just_a_preference_learn_to_take_a_joke_omg/?share_id=xOzpH6Ew06AqHv9TbyWrf&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

The male equivalent to her would be a short dude with zero body hair. Would a female give that guy a chance? No. Then why should you a "female" (I'm using the term very loosely) like her?

Based :yes:
I wouldnt, I want young virgin stacy only
I don't think I like flat females anymore
That's a troon
Ewww vomitfuel
No, absolutely not. I’m pretty sure that’s a tranny. I’ve never seen an adult female with that kind of voice, that masculine of a body, and that amount of hair
No because she's a disgusting feminist.
Literal stick figure :feelshaha:

Stupid and hypocritical :no:
I'd fuck almost any foids just to lose my V-card.
Yes, I would DEMOLISH HER HOLES WITH MY 4INCHER :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
Man still see her as fuckable
definitely
Yas bro I don’t really care if big boob & ass or not
She probably gives good head.
I would, unfortunately
Yes. Not super into Asians but like flat boobs. Well boobs of all sizes tbh.
seeing that leg hair doesn't bother me as much as it used to tbh

the shit I've been through and learned to look past, it's wholesome by comparison

maybe girls who shave their legs are are all slutty whores

Last edited:
She should just transition at this point. Leg hair AND flat? There's no hope for her.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1bfpfgn/its_just_a_preference_learn_to_take_a_joke_omg/?share_id=xOzpH6Ew06AqHv9TbyWrf&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

The male equivalent to her would be a short dude with zero body hair. Would a female give that guy a chance? No. Then why should you a "female" (I'm using the term very loosely) like her?

Based :yes:

Stupid and hypocritical :no:

Volcels if wouldn’t nigga.

was fine until leg hair:feelsUgh:

She's snappy like a twig under my jungle boot
you said u gona make a thread about the reason why you havent gone er or roped.

Where is it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back