Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck any of your family members?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Title

I would fuck one of my cousins (female ofc) who is my age tbh (19), but I don't think that I would fuck anyone else since it would be too weird.

No bro. Not to mention that I hate most of them but I can't really even imagine doing that. Like you said it would be too weird for me.

No man.

I have two female cousins who are quite attractive tbh but I wouldn’t fuck them. The shame would be too great.

I have a 4/10 but thin cousin, ngl if it was an option, and if she wasn't married, I'd consider it. It's not as if I want to have children anyway. But this would only be if I wanted a relationship with her.

I'm incredibly lonely.

No because i'm not retarded.

I would fuck all of my female cousins if nobody knew, all 8 of them

No! Gross dude.

All my cousins without any doubt.

I already fapped to my youngest aunt when I was younger and peeped her in the shower but it would be too weird to have sex with her, we're too close. Plus she's almost 50 now.

A year ago people would have been talking about fucking their own mother. At least now it's more serious.

incest is degenerative

Even as someone who loves incest doujins and hentai I must say "no bro". Its only hot when its others sisters/cousins.

Maybe two of my cousins who are pretty cute and are 2-4 years older than I am. But other than that, no.

I had a cousin with that I wanted to fuck really bad. Bitch always walked around the house teasing me in her tight little thot getup

In my more degenerate fapping addiction days i saw chances with foids non existent and had a cousin and her family stay and visit but looking back at it now its disgusting and my dong was in control.

yes i would fuck my 15 and 16 year old jb cousins. My 16 year old jb cousin is a hs drop out and makes money scamming cucks online and is a total bitch. She hasn't said 1 word to me since 2014 when she made fun of me not having any friends... Hope she suffers tbh

JFL @ life

My cousin is decent looking, wouldn't mind giving her a spin (she's 14 though, so even if she wanted to, i couldn't)
And i wouldn't fuck my aunt cause i'm assuming she's a roastie, but i'd probably take a bj or handjob from her

I apparently have a stacy cousin in Italy and saw her two years back. I believe she does modelling.

one of my cousins is legit 8/10 jb, would impregnate and wife