Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a sister of your best friend?

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Lets say that by some crazy luck you were finally provide with a chance to escape inceldom. You hang out in your friend's house and he suddenly has to go somewhere. His sister wants you to enter her room and to "talk". But your are unsure if he will like it and he hasn't even bothered to introduce you two yet.

i dont have any friendship value

Yes but I’d send him a vid of it later so it’s all cool

if she already likes u why not just take it a little slow and build towards a real relationship? ur friend would become ur bro too
Relationships are harder to obtain than most people think. Just imagine you have an opportunity to fuck her on the spot.

No , because she is a minor and I respect my friend too much to do that

If his sister is atleast mid-high tier Becky then absolutely I will make her pregnant:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
and then dump her ofc

As long as she could keep her mouth shut. Try and blackmail her or something so she would.

:feelshaha:

this would never happen to me, but yes

I don't have a best friend

Screenshot 20220804 160533

You only have your chains (to inceldom) to lose. Just talk to her casually, your best friend will probably understand, and he will probably be more accepting of you as her boyfriend than some stranger. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

If his sister is atleast mid-high tier Becky then absolutely I will make her pregnant:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
and then dump her ofc

Dumping her after pumping her is how you lose your best friend. But simply being with her and not having an awkward break up is how you keep both your friend and have his sister.

Bonus, as personality is largely genetic she will probably be close to your best friend in personality. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

No , because she is a minor and I respect my friend too much to do that
Yeah that's a moral dilemma because you don't want to appear as a scumbag.

Dumping her after pumping her is how you lose your best friend. But simply being with her and not having an awkward break up is how you keep both your friend and have his sister.

Bonus, as personality is largely genetic she will probably be close to your best friend in personality. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
What best friend. I'm misanthrope and non-NT:feelsthink:

Oops, I don't have best friend

I don't have any friend

+1 friend and escape from inceldom? :feelssus:
I see this as an absolute win xD

@proudweeb its time to prepare the little sister

I wouldn't mind.

Of course, why the fuck wouldn't you?

i would fuck the sister of my worst enemy

if hes truly my best friend he wouldnt mind

if hes truly my best friend he wouldnt mind
He may be overprotective or think that you hang out with him just because of his sister. Especially if she is younger than you.

just fuck your best friend bro