Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck a mentally retarded girl?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date

Fuck, or no fuck

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Assuming she's legal, and her parents are fine with you doing it, would you go for it? Let's say she looks like the girl on the bottom right
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1547078142388.jpg
But an adult. Do you think you could go for it?

I'll fuck the retard out of her

if she's a virgin, yea. nice, tight pussy tbh

Volcel if you wouldn't, also mentalcel pass none could object.

Her retardation is too extreme for her to be attractive but I think out of desperation I would.

No tbh. Mentally retarded girl could not fully undertand sex or relationship or consent, and I want to consensually fuck a girl which i'm dating.

No tbh. Mentally retarded girl could not fully undertand sex or relationship or consent, and I want to consensually fuck a girl which i'm dating.
just wait til ur oldcel

Consent is a meme. If she's as retarded as the girl OP posted, she can't consent with or truly understand anything at all. Just don't hurt her.

Ill fuck that bitch stoopid

Yes. But if the girl gets pregnant I would run as fast as possible or rope.

It seems kind of messed up, ngl.

There was this one girl at my school who was kinda retarded and a lot of dudes took advantage of her sexually. And there's this autistic cam girl from Greece that I'm trying desperately hard to ascend with.

I used to feel this way as well, but eventually I came to the realization that girls truly looked at me with little more than disgust. Now it's painful to even harbor the thought of a foid's "choices". Years without any confirmation that even one person believes I'm good enough has left me with little capacity to think much of a woman's desires. If I still wanted that, I'd probably have killed myself by now.

yes id defile her feet as well

Yes I would prefer a mentally retard girl to a bitchy foid I would fuck the living shit out her

Only under certain circumstances:
(1) the girl was born normal
(2) The retardation is reversable
(3) She is VERY understanding of my situation.
Girls like this do exist, but they are extremely rare.
Otherwise - may as well just screw a corpse.

Yes, she wouldn't judge me because i'm a virgin and autistic.

An ugly living sex doll? Sure why not

"DUrrR CHAD its 2 DUJURR mUCH HEERDEERR"

She wouldn’t want you to either way.

Hell yes I would, I might even prefer that over a normal girl tbh, she wouldn’t be smart enough to judge me/break up with me because of all the weird things I’d do to her

They're not terrible looking. I want to hear the sounds it maks when I fuck it.

at my ripe age of almost 35 yeah

Anything is welcome

Yeah, yo moma :feelsokman:

Oooohh

How retarded are we talking about here?
She might not take to my instructions if she's too retarded.

I would fuck the mother but that kid is ugly af no way.