Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you fuck a gramma if she could do front splits and one-arm handstand?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

this mogs me so hard I got distracted from the loli

You're missing a comma faggot.
you aren't missing out on the irony
and when i speak in street lingo you know obeying the rules of language is optional

"Canadians" are faggots confirmed.
It's weird how you keep putting that word in quotes even though I don't think I've ever actually called myself Canadian, I believe I've only said that I live there.

NeedSomeHelpGotIt

also aren't you guys the faggots if you won't fuck this athletic thicc gramma?

It's weird how you keep putting that word in quotes even though I don't think I've ever actually called myself Canadian, I believe I've only said that I live there.
I put it in quotation marks because "Canadians" aren't a real nationality, they are just Americans in denial.
NeedSomeHelpGotIt

also aren't you guys the faggots if you won't fuck this athletic thicc gramma?
Too old and I don't fap to cartoons.

Aren't you into young cunny yourself?

you aren't missing out on the irony
and when i speak in street lingo you know obeying the rules of language is optional
Wizard this is the foid avi effect you cannot escape, the faggot tendencies have taken a hold of you.

Aren't you into young cunny yourself?

Don't box me in bro just because I think her grand-daughter and step-granddaughter are adorable doesn't mean I can't like her or her daughter-in-law also.