Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a femoid that you adopted when she was young?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Let's say you adopted her at two and raised her into she was 16-18 would you fuck her?

Probably not.

CopingGymcel said:
Probably not.

bullshit! She's a 10/10 stacy because you raised her on the perfect diet, and hand-selected her parents you wouldn't be able to resist.

jagged0 said:
bullshit! She's a 10/10 stacy because you raised her on the perfect diet, and hand-selected her parents you wouldn't be able to resist.

I probably wouldn't find someone whom I shared a father daughter relationship for so many years with sexually attractive, just like most guys don't find their sisters hot. Doesn't matter if there's blood relation involved or not.

CopingGymcel said:
I probably wouldn't find someone whom I shared a father daughter relationship for so many years with sexually attractive, just like most guys don't find their sisters hot. Doesn't matter if there's blood relation involved or not.

volcel if you wouldn't fuck.

jagged0 said:
volcel if you wouldn't fuck.

I would rather be volcel than fuck my hypothetical daughter.

CopingGymcel said:
I would rather be volcel than fuck my hypothetical daughter.

what if your daughter knows about your incel struggles and is just asking you to fuck her? it's not incest since no bloodties.

jagged0 said:
what if your daughter knows about your incel struggles and is just asking you to fuck her? it's not incest since no bloodties.

That's still a no. If I were that desperate, I'd just see a hooker.

CopingGymcel said:
That's still a no. If I were that desperate, I'd just see a hooker.

can I fuck her then?

I dream about situation like this a lot but I wouldn't fuck her. Because she obviously wouldn't agree and I'd rather not rape my daughter.

jagged0 said:
can I fuck her then?

If she existed, she would only be for Chad, and he would only be allowed to date her seriously (no pump and dump). Her bloodline would have to remain pure, no incel genes.

gay_fag said:
I dream about situation like this a lot but I wouldn't fuck her. Because she obviously wouldn't agree and I'd rather not rape my daughter.

She wants to fuck you so it's not rape.

CopingGymcel said:
If she existed, she would only be for Chad, and he would only be allowed to date her seriously (no pump and dump). Her bloodline would have to remain pure, no incel genes.

what's her name?

No, i don`t have the mental force to raise a femoid all those years so i can fuck her, just to probably get me in prison meanwhile that slut will be ended fucking diferent guys all-together.

Pay a whore tbh.

jagged0 said:
She wants to fuck you so it's not rape.

what's her name?

Then ok, I'll gladly make my little girl happy

CopingGymcel said:

I should name my adopted son chad and they can just go fuck each other then create the ultimate genetic offspring.

No, I would consider her my daughter.

jagged0 said:
I should name my adopted son chad and they can just go fuck each other then create the ultimate genetic offspring.

She will also have an adoptive brother named Tyrone, so he would have to gain his respect first.

CopingGymcel said:
She will also have an adoptive brother named Tyrone, so he would have to gain his respect first.

Tyrone is probably giving stacy BBC right now while chad isn't home.

jagged0 said:
Tyrone is probably giving stacy BBC right now while chad isn't home.

He would be her protector.

She wants to fuck you so it's not rape

It's hard to imagine this being the case, any youthful enthusiasm she might have in admiration of my traits probably would have faded by 16-18 years old.

Also I wouldn't just jam it in only because she's full grown and says she wants to fuck, there are a serious of foreplay progressions to gauge how comfortable she is.

Plus you need to make sure she is self-sufficient so that she always feels comfortable to refuse and not fearful you'd throw her out on the streets if she withdrew her consent.

All that depends on how comfortable and secure you made her feel growing up. If you were an angry dad who yelled, made her feel guilty for you paying for her food/clothes/shelter then these are things that would loom overhead complicating consent/coercion so you should abstain.