Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you ever move to meet different women? the inceldom is only a thing in western countries because of feminism

uselessrice

uselessrice

I am the man this society wanted me to be
★★
the only reason incels are even a thing is because in the west women are treated too well. I am not talking about basic human rights, I am talking about the amount of people who are willing to accommodate for delusional foids.

How many of these men actually care about whatever political or social cause their npc foid gf is spewing out? Most probably wouldn't if they were honest to themselves.

The only place that has this problem where foids feel entitled to the top percent of men without offering anything in return has always been in big cities in western countries.

If you go to other countries and ever open tinder, you will see that you can get way more matches over vacation than in a year in the land of the free in america.

opening aside, would you consider moving to a non-western country to match with more "down to earth" foids?

If you're white, yes.

Otherwise you're fucked either way.

If you're white, yes.

Otherwise you're fucked either way.
i like your doomerism but an asiancel and currycel are way more likely to have a realistic chance at boning a foid in their home countries than in the west. White worship is a thing of course, but you would do pretty well

asiancel and currycel are way more likely to have a realistic chance at boning a foid in their home countries than in the west.
If they greencardmaxx yeah.

Otherwise they will face the same difficulties + extra cultural hurdles as they face in the west.

No, feminism is a worldwide issue, not exclusive to the west all

If they greencardmaxx yeah.

Otherwise they will face the same difficulties + extra cultural hurdles as they face in the west.
I believe this is true for more developed and westernized parts of those countries like in major cities.
The overall cultural values are still very different from west vs anything else, which creates different foids with more likelihood of different standards

No, feminism is a worldwide issue, not exclusive to the west all
do you think when some countries like in India or Korea catch up with feminism, that they too will be a carbon copy of the western foids?

my indian friend who should have roped while studying in america said he was able to lose his virginity after coming back home and met a girl he dated, compared to 4 years of inceldom from no luck dating in america.

He is uglymax but it seems there is some cultural difference if he can get him a roti

do you think when some countries like in India or Korea catch up with feminism, that they too will be a carbon copy of the western foids?

my indian friend who should have roped while studying in america said he was able to lose his virginity after coming back home and met a girl he dated, compared to 4 years of inceldom from no luck dating in america.

He is uglymax but it seems there is some cultural difference if he can get him a roti
Yes, this happened with latin america and there is no indication it will be different with other countries

the only reason incels are even a thing is because in the west women are treated too well. I am not talking about basic human rights, I am talking about the amount of people who are willing to accommodate for delusional foids.

How many of these men actually care about whatever political or social cause their npc foid gf is spewing out? Most probably wouldn't if they were honest to themselves.

The only place that has this problem where foids feel entitled to the top percent of men without offering anything in return has always been in big cities in western countries.

If you go to other countries and ever open tinder, you will see that you can get way more matches over vacation than in a year in the land of the free in america.

opening aside, would you consider moving to a non-western country to match with more "down to earth" foids?

Feminism makes inceldom worse, but it's not the main cause. Technology causes inceldom, I've seen some Irancels post their Tinder Chadfishes and they found that toilets who are Conservative and actually have conservative values still only swipe right on Chad.

Feminism is bad because it paints men as being "privileged" while actually giving more privileges to the class with all the privileges. It's like living in a bizarro world where billionaires are being oppressed by homeless people and we need to fight the Homelessarchy.

But, even without Feminism does the biological role of selectors benefit toilets to have absolute social power of men.

Yes, this happened with latin america and there is no indication it will be different with other countries

India has a thriving Men's Rights Movement and Islamic countries seem immune against Feminism, in fact North Africa and West Asia were culturally the same as Europe during the 1960's and Beirut was the gay bar capital of the world during this period. These cultures regressed during a Conservative Revolution (as contradictory as that sounds). Men struggle there more because while Conservatives pay lip service to men, Conservatives actually throw men through meat grinders, while Feminists only fantasise about killing us.

Feminists are just cowardly Conservatives, Conservatives actually do what Feminists say.

As a man you always lose, no matter who is in charge.

India has a thriving Men's Rights Movement and Islamic countries seem immune against Feminism, in fact North Africa and West Asia were culturally the same as Europe during the 1960's and Beirut was the gay bar capital of the world during this period. These cultures regressed during a Conservative Revolution (as contradictory as that sounds). Men struggle there more because while Conservatives pay lip service to men, Conservatives actually throw men through meat grinders, while Feminists only fantasise about killing us.

Feminists are just cowardly Conservatives, Conservatives actually do what Feminists say.

As a man you always lose, no matter who is in charge.
Keep coping, look at what happened with Iran, even though they thought they were immune after the revolution.

Men's rights movement is nothing, in terms of size, compared to feminism in India

Technology causes inceldom

All first world countries except maybe for the muslim countries are gynocentric to the core. Your best bet is some third world shithole but youre insane if you want to move over there just to get a "le based tradwaifu" and besides you're gonna get cucked if you take her back to the west so therefore your only way is to give up everything and live in some shithole with no plumbing and running water where you'll end up dying of some disease before you hit 40.

Technology causes inceldom
on second thought, yes, but to me it seems tinder is more of a western thing still. other countries have other apps too ofc but there is something still different imo

Feminism makes inceldom worse, but it's not the main cause. Technology causes inceldom, I've seen some Irancels post their Tinder Chadfishes and they found that toilets who are Conservative and actually have conservative values still only swipe right on Chad.

Feminism is bad because it paints men as being "privileged" while actually giving more privileges to the class with all the privileges. It's like living in a bizarro world where billionaires are being oppressed by homeless people and we need to fight the Homelessarchy.

But, even without Feminism does the biological role of selectors benefit toilets to have absolute social power of men.
Big Brain GIF by Jay Sprogell
it def isn't the main cause then. What is your take then of moving to another country, I don't quite follow what you mean by conservatives and chad

All first world countries except maybe for the muslim countries are gynocentric to the core. Your best bet is some third world shithole but youre insane if you want to move over there just to get a "le based tradwaifu" and besides you're gonna get cucked if you take her back to the west so therefore your only way is to give up everything and live in some shithole with no plumbing and running water where you'll end up dying of some disease before you hit 40.
I have noticed in more rural areas, that you can meet more foids who are willing to lower their standards only because the men there are either married or scarce. Though, this only solves half the problem.

I have noticed in more rural areas, that you can meet more foids who are willing to lower their standards only because the men there are either married or scarce. Though, this only solves half the problem.
Social media and dating apps have solved that issue for women. Maybe that would work in some eastern european village in the middle of nowhere but you would need to be moneymaxxed and not too ugly to have any success but that's basically betabuxxing.

A lot of the people here already don't even live in the West yet are still incels jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Only works for white incels

Would have loved to move to Syria before the west initiated that bogus “civil war” and destroyed the country.

I've tried moving and living with my race but even the girls out there dont want me. If your ugly then your doomed either way :fuk:

Read classic literature and you'll see that even back in those days it was not uncommon or unknown for a man to be married (often in an arranged marriage where he may not have had an alternative in some cultures) to an ungrateful, nagging, bitchy and entitled wife (best example is the story of Rip Van Winkle). Even the women who weren't, "that bad," were still cold and indifferent to their husbands.

It's nothing new. Human females have evolved to prey on men's emotions to compensate for their inferior strength and intelligence. Being a housewife was a legitimate role for much of human history and so, the same way men have learned to be ruthless and even predatory when working, women have learned (or more accurately, evolved instinctually) to be predatory upon those they depend 24/7 since they never clock out of their role.

Nature has flaws and woman is an example of this. Her vileness is universal among all of them from every culture and race. Historically, she has been a necessary evil for the sustainability of the human race, but as technology advances and the artificial uterus comes closer, it is becoming apparent that this will not be the case for much longer. I hope to see a future where all humans are male and have evolved past the primitive, dangerous sex drive.

Last edited: