Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ever do heroin and heavy drugs?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 33.9%

• Total voters
disgracefulsand

disgracefulsand

cancercel
-
Seems like the best cope ngl. I’m considering doing it.

That shit fucks you up, prb not the best cope tbh

No. But if it’s free , Then I guess sure y not

How am I supposed to hobbycope if I am dead?

Yes, because our lives are over and we will spend the rest of our lives in misery, why wouldnt a good high be worth it?
More happiness in a few minutes than we will experience in our hole lives, so yes i've considered it

based on how some of my family members struggle with drugs, and the fact that I am prone to addiction as a coping mechanism I would say no.

Near suicide why not, i'd rather feel good than in pain when the lights go out.

better than roping

Sure, not on a regular basis though, that would be really low IQ.

Hard drugs made me a better person. It might not work that way today.

No, i tend to use LSD or at least prefer it

No because I don’t want to be on the street in my last moments. Also I don’t want to be a social burden, seeing those drug addicted homeless on the street pisses me off. Makes the streets look worse and they get free on taxpayer money care when they OD.

no thankyu i'm stupid without using them, can't imagine using them

@quinn24

Also, yes I would. And goverment should pay for every incels' drugs

No never, just psychedelics
No, i tend to use LSD or at least prefer it
Those are pretty much hard drugs. They were designed by nature to kill you, after all. We can use them in safety nowadays though so a lot of people no longer consider them dangerous, but good luck escaping a house fire while high on shrooms or acid. For example.

Those are pretty much hard drugs. They were designed by nature to kill you, after all. We can use them in safety nowadays though so a lot of people no longer consider them dangerous, but good luck escaping a house fire while high on shrooms or acid. For example.
No, they can't kill you or even get you addicted.

No, they can't kill you or even get you addicted.
Not directly. But being in such a suggestible fucked up state makes it hard to evade dangers which can kill you.

yes, if im still alive and incel around 30 i want to do something like that until i die

Yes, i have nothing to lose tbh my life is a complete garbage

They weigh too much for me to lift!

I prefer light drugs like tea and sugar

If I ever committed suicide, taking all sorts of drugs would be one of the last things I'd do in my final days.

Yes, sounds like a good way to die

It's a very grunge thing to do, but still, no.

Yes, i assume by "heavy drug" u mean stuff thats known to be very addictive. I've tried heroin and xanax which I suppose fits in that category

I don't have an interest in hard drugs besides heroin since that stuff already does exactly what i want it to
@BummerDrummer

Only if I ever run out of copes or decide to commit suicide.

hello I have been called on. OP it is something you should do if you have alot of money/NEEting because it will run up your acc and withdrawals can be terrible. In rehab I literally almost died and did not sleep for many many days (and on drugs if I do not sleep then it is ok because I still feel ok)

Well I do heavy drugs already so yes lol, if you count ecstasy coke and ketamine as heavy drugs.

Would totally try heroin but only to snort it or smoke it, wouldnt inject.

I’m currently using heavy pills and codeine I want to have a seizure and die or just die in general

What does heroine feel like?