Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you enjoy being famous for being incel?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
like eggman or brendio

No, unless it brought about real change, like an incel political; the only legacy those 2 leave are being mocked and made fun of as literal subhumans by foids, normies, and cucks all across the world, their ideology and beliefs not even being recognized or at least considered, because their obvious unattractiveness and the additional negative light associated with "incels" already washes that all out, with the horn effect and their lower place in the hierarchy with such... :feelshaha:

Brendio is even mocked here. :feelsclown:

no, there is no benefit, no point. just humiliation from such a thing

no i just wanna fuck at this point

eggman - :chad:

brendio - :soy::feels::incel:

No. As it would be impossible because if I or any of us attained any true levels of fame for being an Incel we wouldn’t be incels for very much longer. :feelshehe:

Oh and Eggy and Brendio are NOT famous much less the kind of famous that I’m talking about.

They qualify as either 15 minutes of fame types or lolcows more than anything.

They don’t even rise to the level of even a lowly D-list celebrity.

Real fame is what Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Dwayne “The Rock“ Johnson have and if any of us somehow acquired that level of fame just for being an incel we’d have so many hot young broads lining up to hop on our dick Peter North and George Clooney would both be jealous!

The reason of course being is that garden tools are narcissistic by nature and crave mass amounts of attention otherwise known as narcissistic supply.

So every last slut attempting to jump on one of our super fame maxxed incel cocks would be fiercely competing for two, count ‘em, two big attention grabbing titles:

1. The girlfriend of…? :foidSoy:

And…

2. The THOT that cured so and so’s inceldom! :foidSoy:

Last edited:
No. I don't even like "incel" label anymore tbh. I used to naively think inceldom would be the forefront of the "manosphere" and potentially change things but now I've realized gynocentrism is a colossal force whose only real rival is Abrahamic religions.

In a secular world like the one we have now in the west, it's over. After witnessing display after display of gynocentrism and even male feminism even on incel sites, I lost all my faith in men, just as I had already lost it in women.

I'm only still here because I like many of you and don't have anywhere else to go really.

If my celebrity status helps me landing a girlfriend, then yes.

If my celebrity status helps me landing a girlfriend, then yes.

No. I hate the idea of being famous. The less people know of my existence, the better

like eggman or brendio
Eggy was never incel to begin with, back in his r9k days he said that he'd dated and fucked a fat girl somewhere around high school or college IIRC.

i mean yea if it means money and infamousy / status

If I could accumulate wealth from it, or be the leader of some Incel movement, then yes.

nah i rather stay anonymous

nah in this country of simps being the enemy of a woman its a death sentence

Not like I have anything to live for, so why not.