Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you drink a woman's period blood

niggers tongue my anus

• yes

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • no

Votes: 39 73.6%

• Total voters
I need to drink woman milk, not woman period blood...

Just taste it not drink it

You get a loving, loyal gf of your desired specifications but you have to drink a glass of her period blood every month. Would you do it?

Also you can't mix it with anything else, you need to drink it straight from the tap
within these conditions yes.

You get a loving, loyal gf of your desired specifications but you have to drink a glass of her period blood every month. Would you do it?

Also you can't mix it with anything else, you need to drink it straight from the tap
I will make this out of it:
13e94c011767ba3479dec8f09b7b4338 xl 94101374

A whole fucking glass is beyond insane.

If you mix it with soda it cant be that bad

If it was Marilyn Monroe, hell yeah! It would taste delicious.

It depends on who the woman is